Powerama (edmonton)

Anyone interested in putting together a club display, I took 3rd two years back with my old celica and think i can bump up my place when i’m done with the Z (stay tuned). I’ve got an idea of using my hauler as the background and having 4 or more cars out front. My hauler is Black with BIG screaming eagle graffics on the side and an awning to cover my car and one other. You guys can fight over which one. ;o)

It’s a good place to get exposure for track days and more members. If i can get three other cars commited i’ll organize the show. However the more the better. And it keeps me from getting bored stiff.

The show site isn’t up yet but the show runs April 24-25-26. Vehicles brought in on thursday the 23. Yes your vehicle will be tied up for the weekend but historically the weather is the shits that weekend. I got caught on summer slick in a winter ice storm two years ago. Let me tell you it was fun (NOT). Rough cost is fifty per car wich includes two passes, shirt, and food in the exhibitors lounge.

http://www.powerama.ca/

If i get some commitments we can discuss further details.

Cheers

Interested. Send me a PM or email with the info.

I wouldnt mind having my 240 in there just for the hell of it, as long as my coilovers are on by then.
I dont care for awards, but I wouldnt mind representing the club.

Your car is busted up?

My car ain’t worth looking at but I can most definitely spend a few days there repping the club at the booth. handing out propaganda, networking etc.

I’d be interested as well, I’ll have most of the new mods done by then. Let me know…

Keep posted on this thread i’ll let you know when i get more details. Any one else interested just let me know. I’ll put together an official list when all the details are ironed out.

Cheers

Mines not worth showing either. But I wouldnt mind representing the club :slight_smile:

Just put the letters FAIL on the damaged side than :3:
good to have some cars rep the club than none at all.

I might go again this year if my car is done. I cant commit yet.

Well,

Here goes. We have a couple of options.

Club display A, B or C, i suspect we will be using B.

http://powerama.ca/pdf/2009-club-display-pkg.pdf

Here is the general info on vehicle registrations

http://powerama.ca/pdf/2009-show-veh-pkg.pdf

I need three other vehicles to officailly confirm with me then i will do up the registration. Club fee can be split up between participants. The more vehicles the better.

Cheers:thumbup:

Official List:

1. StybZ (Craig) 04 350 Z Roadster
    2.MrRage (Ryan) 05 SE-R Spec V Turbo
    3.GOT SE-R (Steve) 07 SE-R Spec V
    4.feyd182 (James) 04 Sentra SE R Spec V
    5.Smokebaby (Colin) Altima

P.S. Free coffee this summer at one of the meets to the one that can find my previous awarded car in the galleries.

Official List:

1. StybZ (Craig) 04 350 Z Roadster
  2. MrRage (Ryan) 05 SE-R Spec V Turbo

If you want another Spec, I’ll come out.

Put me on the list of volunteers to help out for the weekend

Add me
GOT SE-R (Steve) 07 SE-R Spec V

I guess I will throw my car in for show since we need vehicles. lol. But I have lots of rock chips on my bumper…hahaha

Scrap me for show. I can volunteer only. I can’t have that Friday off were doing Inventory at work. Boss says I can leave early if were done early.

We can get your car to Powerama without you Steve. If you want to do it that way.

If we can arrange it Im fine with that since we need some vehicles to show.

Remember vehicles are brought to the show Thursday and will sit untill sunday, Ill be there all the days, My work is flexible. you won’t need to take friday off as you can bring your vehicle in Thursday after work untill 10pm

That works well then.