Powerama (edmonton)

So james you coming out?

Sure, I’m sure I can live without my ride for a few days. I just need to book some time off and I’m good to go.

Well let us know

It shouldn’t be a problem, you can count me in.

Its all about the sentras lol

If I get my overfender/body panel and suspension ordeal sorted out, i want in!!

The more cars the better. SO get 'er dun! :smiley:

Good. We need some more variety. anymore Silvia’s, Skylines, Z’s, ect.
Only reason I entered is we needed some cars. lol.

Shitty how we can only have 8 vehicles though…then again that is alot lol

ANYONE else

I have Colin (Smokebaby) and his Altima coming
Datsun Dave is 50/50 right now

How modified does a vehicle need to be to get into Powerama?

with our club, not very. Mine looks mostly stock and it just has the bolt ons. We just want cars that don’t look like they are from an auto wrecker busted & rusted. lol.

My car wont be there:sad: I will be waiting on some parts still. Too bad this is the one show that I like to go to they have non bias judging and I actually did very well last year and my car is 2 twice the car it was last year.

id love to get the sileighty there,
but with the flaws in the paint i wouldnt like the car there unless there was a 5 foot barrier :frowning:
maybe next year.

I’m 100% in if I can find a head for this car and get it all together by then.

So this is good, we will have 5-6 cars in the show. Not bad.

Official List:

1. StybZ (Craig) 04 350 Z Roadster
    2.MrRage (Ryan) 05 SE-R Spec V Turbo
    3.GOT SE-R (Steve) 07 SE-R Spec V
    4.feyd182 (James) 04 Sentra SE R Spec V
    5.Smokebaby (Colin) Altima

I still might drop out. I ran out of money lol. So I’ll let ya know

LOL jesus…

If there is anyone else who wants to be in the show, you have until Tuesday night to let me know. I have to send in the paperwork soon.

Basically your car will be at the show from THursday April 23 to Sunday April 26. We will be setting up sometime Thursday and tear down is SUnday evening at about 8pm.

I would really like to sighn up, but I am not sure that my 350z will be ready in time. I still have to install the haltech and larger injectors, as well as a fuel pump. That is one days work, so no biggie. All other turbo related stuff is done. I don’t think my wheels will be here in time for the show, and now I am looking at some coilovers too.

lol is that a yes or a no