Pre-ban Spas 12 shotgun

I have a pre-ban Spas 12 with folding stock, hook, 3 chokes,(full, modified and open), original sling, choke wrench and original manuals for sale. I threw the original box away about 10 years ago because it started falling apart. Perfect working order. I bought it from a collector/dealer in 1985 from his personal collection and hadn’t shot it in close to 25 years except for a couple of rounds about 5 years ago. I have the receipt when I had it completely gone through,(disassembled, cleaned, inspected and oiled) in 1990 by a professional gun shop.

No trades, price is firm. I don’t need to sell it, I just hate to see it just sit in the cabinet all these years.

$1500 complete.

Badass shotgun. GLWS.

run around the neighborhood acting like you are playing real life black ops

GLWS

Converted to push-button safety? I can’t entirely tell from pictures, but I don’t see a lever, so that’s good.

Lol…thanks guys.

No, it still has the original lever safety. I heard they offered a free upgrade because it was supposed to be defective, but I never had an issue with it.

Some one buy my fs2000 so I can pick this up!!

possible to get a couple more pics?

Sure. What would you like pics of?

just the other side of the firearm. Looks mint in the pic, but we are over 2 hours drive apart.

Here are some. I tried to get closer shots. The only noticeable wear I can see anywhere on the gun are some slight polishing marks from the slide action when in pump mode and a little near the thumb button that folds the stock.

Awesome shotty, I just unlocked it in BF3.

SOLD!!!

Good doing business with you Gary. Sending you a PM about the other thing we talked about.

i fucking wanted this thing so bad. :’(

+1, out of my price range, but super badass!