Pre-Bench race 2010

alot has changed with my car sense the last time we ran which results in a weaker rear end then factory…

and yah…their are tons and tons of F-bodys making a shit load more power then I am, but they ALL have aftermarket rear ends.

The Porsche, yep. Bone stock plus exhaust FTW.

i duno, some of them look really good, but it takes the right stance, right wheels, right tail lights for the cars color. but as an overall package its really tough to beat an Evo 8/9. they can turn, stop and run hard.

larry’s car is a nice rally red but its got too manuy carbon fiber parts on it for my tastte ( if i rememerb right, hood, licence plate surround, wing, lip, etc etc ect).

and i agree with brett, tallights are key. VII, JDM VIII or JDM IX are the 3 real options IMO

yeah i know the car. and as for tail lights. VII tails look good on all but the RR cars. JDM MR tails look great on all the colors IMO, and the IX tails are not bad, sure beat the stock VIII altezza looking ones… custom tails i think are the way to go, “Evo dave” does them.

yep

favorite tails on any color are JDM IX MR though. espcially electic blue which is the only real evo color in my book :Lol

I hear you, the Evo that I am around most (Larrys) isn’t the best example for me to be judging them by. It’s got far too many ricer accessories and sits too high-it looks like a monster truck sitting next to my Vette.

coming from the guy who was all about trap speeds and roll races til he got an awd…

burn.:number1

yah dude tell me about it…

pwnt. ^^

and SSmokinSS, im sure you know more about it then me…im just mostly bustin balls…should be fun next year tho, really looking forward to it :thumb

YUP!!!

I like to roll race just as much as dig racing lol

Yeah because you have the advantage over 98% of the people you will race.

yeah he went a weird direction with that car… left the hideous stock tails, ugly wheels and way too much carbon fiber. but thats what some people are like. i guess he wanted the ricey look, but still be pretty quick.

and c’mon you know comparing overall vehicle height to a vette or ford GT is not fair, those cars have crazy low rooflines

Not much of a fan of this red Evo… Looks like an 03, what’s done to it? Still the 9.8 turbine housing?

Only asthedic mods I’d like to do is just coilovers and a set of black enkei nt03’s with some nice 255s. That’s my oppinnion of a tasteful Evo

Those wheels are HIDEOUS.

chump change!!

yeh small potatoes

u SRS? at first i thought they were meh but they’ve grown on me