Pre-Order Sale for June Meet Pick-Ups

ok boys,

i know a bunch of people are planning on picking stuff up at the June meet.

If any one wants to pick up some stuff at the meet it MUST be pre-ordered in most cases.

Things like the Lips, Wings, Valances, Fender Flares need to be ordered in advance as i dont hold many in stock at any given time.

Aero Lip - Regular $275

If you pre-order with deposit and pick up at the meet… $240

Fender Flares - Regular $290 shipped

If you pre-order with deposit and pick up at the meet…$200

Wangan Wing - Regular $300

If you pre-order with deposit and pick up at the meet…$250

• $50 deposit required on any of these items.

there will not be any special pricing on the RUCA becuase my costs have gone up and it i am trying not to increase the price, as a result i cannot offer special pricing on them… you cant get a comparable RUCA for the price anyways.

if you are looking for Multi-link i CAN have some ready for the meet. At present i have several sets on order but it appears as though all will be spoken for with deposits.

Please contact me well in advance for any other orders for products that you would like to pick up at the meet

i WILL NOT be setting up a table with products on it because we are going to need as much space as possible. whats more is that some people seemed to think this was all a profiteering exercise, the previous meets, when it was not, as a result i wont have much of anything on display.

i am working on a display for the Indy for some of the stuff that i produce domestically and may or may not have that up off to teh side if it is ready but that remains to be seen.