Niagara Meet Orders - Pick up Specials

For anyone who wants to make sure i have items in stock for you on June 8th please get to me now. If i dont have it in stock and dont order it this week it will not be in in time for you.

I’ll be offering discounted pricing on the following items:

Pick up only, cash only, June 8th only.

Bings Aero Lip - $225
180sx side skirts - $180
Fender Flares - $180
Bings TC rods - $175
Silvia / Coupe rear valances - $140
Short Shifter V3 adjustable height - $80

Will you have a bunch of poly exhaust hangers there?

not likely.

unless i want to over pay and then over charge… but i dont like doing that.

Have you got some on hand or do you have to make them and order them first?

If you have them handy, I’ll ask you to take 2 sets up for me and I’ll get them there.

If its a special order Item don’t worry about it for right now.

put me down for a set of fender flares the car should be on the road within the next couple days

i will not have exhuast hangers in stock, i do not manufacture them.

I purchase them through a supplier that obtains them from the same source as does Circuit Sports and other brands… except, as is often the case, i get them for much less…

i could get CS exhuast hangers but the price would double…

i have a few sets of flares in stock at present, we should be good on that front…

i am adding Silvia rear valances to the sale… i just had them remolded.

so they`ll work on my coupe?hmmmm…

i have full aero kits available for coupe and hatch now… skirts, lip, rears… YES!!

HMMMM!!!i cant garentee how much ill have to spend around then becuase my car still needs ALOT of work so ill stay with the flares for now you should keep a couple in stock just in case…

do flares come for front and rear?

yes… 4 piece.

you guys better have wheels to fill these things.

if i see you running these with wheels that barely fill stock arches i will rip them off your cars and curse your family.

haahha yeah obv if i am going wide body i am going to have wheels that fit it…otherwise it will look silly:D but i am picking them up for sure, so if you making a list of orders then feel free to put my name on it… and i was wondering you going to have any koyo rads for sale at the meet?

i have a couple more KOYO’s coming in…

i suggest pre-ordering them as i only stock so many and demand is high

$380 picked up at the Niagara meet for Koyo’s…

ok thanks i am gonna have to pm you on that one in couple of days…

What is happening with the KA one you were going to bring back with you to Hamilton this week? (I’m not trying to sound like an prick, just curious to when I need to make arrangements to make time):slight_smile:

Thanks,
-Nick

i can have it this week for you, i never went back to st. catharines on account of events this weekend.

i would prefer you and i take care of that before the meet anyways

do you have any spin knobs kicking around Bingzor?

yes i do, i had a bulk run done this year.

$15 picked up at the meet.

Bing, do you have any riceboy coupe tails available?