Pre-WC Open House

Synapse Motorsport Pre-Limerock World Challenge Open House

Customers, race fans, and new faces are invited to join Synapse Motorsport and MLR Motorsport for an open House/BBQ on Saturday May 16th. Come check out new shop projects as well as our Speed World Challenge Touring Cars. All parts of the shop will be open to the public; in addition one of our WC cars will be on the dyno making a few pulls. The Synapse open house is a perfect opportunity to plan upgrades to your car, meet new people, and get some inspiring ideas. Hope to see many of you at the shop and then a week later in the paddocks at The Limerock Road Racing Classic. The open house will run from 11am.-4pm. with food and drinks provided, see you there!
http://synapseturbo.com/gallery/cache/3f22ad9fc48b77eaeb1041272958d00988bf2109_400.jpg

hopefully i can make this open house…

Very cool. I should have my car running. I would love to make the trip out there for this.

sounds like an awsome time. i will be there.

o0o0o0o0o0h am I invited :slight_smile:

:excited Will be there.

bring me food

lol, was there friday. Got kicked out. :rofl

hahah how? were you bobbing for pickles

wtf? I don’t even want to know.

I was there with a group of people. We didn’t take kindly to the cashier not taking kindly to us.

but back on topic. I’ll be there. :slight_smile:

Your not talking about here are you?

Nope, smithsteg wants me to bring food from Henrietta hots when I drove out from Rochester vv :lol

I, personally, have issues with your cashier.

just kidding.

sorry about fucking up your tread ( im trying to be a better person )

Ill be there,. just gotta decide what car to take

ill be there and will gladly assist the drift hustle guys in a donut demonstration at the intersection on 50 :shifty

jk :tongue

EXCELLENT, we should start planning the logistics soon

I will be present

Sounds like a good time. Ill swing over so i can get made fun of by all the ricers =-P