Pretty Christmas Lights v. cheap beer

So I took some pictures last night. Took the first couple in the driveway so the traffic light wouldn’t obscure things. Rent-a-cop showed up and made me delete them. No photos allowed on the premises due to terrorism concerns :cjerk:

I then went up the street so I wasn’t on company property. They actually came out better anyway. In the closer shots the red glow from the marquee kind of washed out everything.

It’s a pretty nice picture considering. It was a kind of dangerous spot so I didn’t really have time to adjust settings. That picture was full-auto on the camera with the collapsed tripod held with my legs and leaning against the steering wheel shooting through the windshield.

its the budweiser plant … what kinda terrorist is gonna smash a plane into the Bud plant ? lol

Edit: nice pic :tup:

where is that? I see route 31 but I am not sure where 631 is?

Baldwinsville

a anti hillbilly terriorist

Just for future reference, he can’t make that demand. Tell him to call the real cops if he wants. I researched it a bit after Rick and I had the same thing happen to us by the Cartoon network HQ.

William street right off of 75?

theres only one man cold hearted enough to attack the 'toons:

More or less.

I was in their driveway though. They always have the trespassing card. Outside the gate I would have told him to go fuck himself.

mmmmmmm nice cold budweiser.

cool pic