Preview...

thanks guys…

still waitin on some parts…hoping to be out before june but we’ll see

If you need that thing polished, send me a msg.

i would but i took the plunge and bought a PC 7424 and some menzerna. (IP and FP2)

thanks anyways

where is the blower?
Who got your turbo setup? Sherm?

:tspry:

nice to see it finally, my father said its going to be a beast, cant wait to see it in person.

no more turbo out back…yay

:tup: Looks good so far Bill. THat thing oughta rip. Just keep your damn license.

poocharger > low slo :wink:

:tup:

I dunno why there is so much autometer hate, there good gauges, the phantoms look good.

Cause they’re not JDM yO!

they’re decent. However not a top of the line product. Honestly i’d say they get by more on reputation.

My mechanical boost gauge was off by 1.5psi. That’s alot.

My EGT gauge only read to 1600F. It was slow to respond.

Other than that, they are OK for the price but if you are tuning a car to the bleeding edge, 1.5lbs is a lot when you are in that kind of territory.

What Matt said. I have seen alot that work fine, and alot that are off by 4psi and 400* off in EGTs.

my VDO boost guage is about 1001090393929 times more accurate than my fathers AM piece of junk. Same with my EGT, i have an omega EGT and compared to autometers its not even close.

You shouldn’t be concerned with actual manifold PSI if you are tuning using a gauge, use the gauge for reference. It couold be 20psi off, but as long as you don’t change anything, you’ll be fine.

word…i dont use my guages to tune…just to make sure my shits not fluctuating. my gauges have been right on anyways when comparing to 2 different dyno’s diagnostics. plus they look good imo.

firechicken853, poocharger << my :snky:…but ill say blown lsx > * :wink:

again…thanks guys

hmm i smell an ls2 or ls7 judginf by that little x. i want a ride bitch

lq9 block (iron 6L)…in the lsx family…i want a ride in it too :lol: gettin closer

hows it getting to the ground :smiley:

x2