Price of shoes WTF

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3536973

Have not bought shoes in 4 years. Damn, I remember Jordans / Flght Posites
was the most @ $149-$169.

WTF is in the shoes now, NOS and helium :rolleyes:

because retareded collectors will pay that much. Ive been buying converse for the last 10 years, still reasonably priced. A good set of steel toed boots are still expensive as fuck.

need ashoes!? pm me, my girl cban hook you up, 20 to 26 percent discount

I have been buying work boots for 4 years, I posted because of shoe prices.

Converse are gay.
I will spend any amount on work boots because you get what you pay for.
already have plenty of boots, need a shoe.

Only $29.99. Not sure if they have your size though.

http://www.shoes.com/ProductImages/FF_iA65108.jpg

:LOL:

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

If you are just looking for basic shoes check out like Macy’s or the equivalant. I usually get Nike, Reebok, or Adidas and they are like 40 bucks. I bought two pairs two summers ago and i still have one pair in the box.

I wear boots 90% of the year between work and riding.

:rofl:

:rofl: jeff

dicksportinggoods is way overpriced.

the jordan 5 rerelease’s are $310 a pair at the mall… :eeK:

wrap your feet in duck tape and shut up. besides, i hear all the cool kids do it.

I didnt think Shaggy wore shoes…but instead just floated above the he had created.

Look at that Velcro :eek:

Check out it sometime. Never thought of them

Back in the late 90’s they were not. I worked for them 2 years. Times have changed :rolleyes:

That is crazy, You know if the 1998-2000 jordans are worth anything? Have every one :rofl:

You are annoying, duct your fingers:rolleyes:

Float me some tunes joe eh

I’d like to get a pair of Jordans but I’m not gonna pay the ridiculous price for them.

Not worth back then and certainly not worth now.

40% discount back in the day. Not the most comfortable shoe, The jordan name made it sell. I have boots 100x more comfortable. Also had some value city shoes better, All in the name :rolleyes:

jordans on ebay FTW… i got my AJ 4’s for like 69,99 brand spankin new.

I hate to ask this dumb question. but are they knock offs. they both are made overseas.

just a question. how would any of us really know?
besides release dates. gonna know if something is fishy before a date nike authorized says you sell.