Price on a 06 RAM

Well I am not saying that Dodge is the ultimate truck, but people from this site, http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198710&page=2 ,with RCSB Silverados with the 5.3 are stating that they have trouble hanging with the 5.7 Hemi, with a couple stating they have beaten them, but not by much, so where is there a 5.3 pulling better times stock, than the SRT-10? I know you are a chevy guy, and thats cool, I like chevy trucks as well, im just saying that when it comes to both companies top HP trucks, the Dodge is going to win stock for stock. The Dodge is definitely over priced for a truck, but when you shoehorn a viper motor into a truck, its going to be pricey and dodge knows people will pay it. And as far as the lightning, I know they dont exist, and thats why I threw in the 2007 Saleen Sporttruck, which is what they are replacing the lightning with, from what I understand, and its in the high 40’s for the supercharged 450hp model, and high 30’s for the N/A model.

As for hauling, fuel economy, and everything else, except the 90’s interiors, Chevy is the superior truck.