Pricey floor mats?

These Crx mats went for just over $1300 plus shipping…:ham:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Rare-OEM-1988-1991-Honda-Crx-Floormats-Black-Or-Charcoal-/111062233311?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19dbd330df&vxp=mtr

Fucking unreal…

I can only believe that those went to a true collector to go into their fully restored example and not into some Honda fanoboi’s stanced out hipster, rice mobile.

If honda sees that auction they should start making these again.

Or Honda would give their blessing to another company to produce reproductions.

Maybe this is a sign our economy is recovering…that’s just sheer lunacy…

Here we are a decade later and this stuff has only gotten pricier! Ugh

Just got some fake chinese ones on amazon for the stang. I figured Ford and Amazon make their floor mats in the same factory so it’s okay

+4 on the weathertec
Interesting on my new traverse I ordered the all-weather floor liners. I figured Weather tech laser measures, but the OEM has it in CAD or whatever program they are using.

Also, maybe worth another thread but anyone watching Super Street on motortrend? I was surprised at the prices they were quoting on a Honda build.

1 Like

I have been watching SS on Motortrend, I find it pretty entertaining and for the most part, reminds me of what the shows were like back then, when there was a Speedvision.

Weather Tech liners last super long. I’ve never had to replace one. Although I wish they had hook “caps” for my truck so salt / snow doesn’t get past the mat.

If I can’t find factory rubber mats for what we drive, I go to Weather Tech, I have been super pleased with their stuff as it fits better than OEM sometimes and goes above and beyond OEM.