Pricey floor mats?

It boggles the mind what ppl will pay and what ppl will ask for some stuff, they are nice and hard to come by, but they’re still floor mats.

Yet another reason for Honda or someone (with Hondas’ blessing) to reproduce quality factory parts and pieces.
Who thinks they’ll sell at asking price?

I expected to be like “so what, somebody probably thinks they are worth $300”… but then I clicked the link and saw the price… that’s just stupid.

I still find it hard to believe that people over value things so much. But i guess when you are doing a 30k resto on CRX…whats 1 g note on some place to put your feet…

Fixed

exactly.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

I came in expecting $200 Weathertechs.

In my old age…I am trying to be more positive and kind…but your thought detecting system is working flawlessly

Don’t get me wrong, I’d like to own a little CRX Si, but a $30k resto with $1000 floor mats? That’s dropped on your head as a child stupid.

I’m not against a restoration, generally speaking, you lose money on almost any car restoration.
I’m all for free market, but can’t believe the price tag for floor mats, you put you’re feet on them.
Call this guy a lucky seller if he can find a buyer and fetch a G for them though.

Me too lol

+3 for Weathertechs. At least those are a hell of a product.

Do these come with a CRX? For that price they should.

i bought replica jdm long s2000 floormats from my car for $100 shipped on ebay. you can’t even tell they’re fake. i should buy another pair, slap an oem part number sticker on there and sell them for 1k in 20 years.

hate to burst your bubble but $1000 wont be shit in 20years lol

You don’t depreciate assests due to inflation that has not yet occurred. so at this moment, $1000 in 20 years will still be $1000

link to said floor mats :slight_smile: Eric

i don’t know what color your carpet is and my ebay history doesnt go that far back but these look like they’re it

they’re longer and way better than oem. there’s a thread on s2ki about them with the seller. although they are prob all the same

Such a good ideal I might do it myself lol

I hope they would be replica JDM floor mats being for a LHD car, wouldn’t JDM mats only come in RHD configuration anyway?

No. they are exactly the same.

You can get floor mats with your GTR that cost a grand cause they have a bit of carbon fiber in them and say GTR…