Primanti brothers.

http://www.primantibrothers.com/index1.html

anybody ever been to the pittsburgh market square location? I am going to the area dec 12-14th and was told I have to try their sandwhichs

Primantio?

Yes I have and yes you should.

Edit: Market Square might be under construction at that time. Not sure how accessible it will be. There’s a Primanti’s in the Strip and the South Side as well.

Fucking great shit. :tup:

Im going to stop next time Im headed down south.

I’ve been there numerous times. It’s in a side alley, and is right by a bunch of mom and pop shops as well as china town. They have an awesome painting on the wall by the bar.

I go to one of the locations every time I go to Pittsburgh without fail.

Place has great sandwiches. They sell the same type of sandwich at Panini’s bar and restaurant in OH. One in Cleveland right by the baseball stadium.

very yummy!

If you guys have to go to Pittsburgh for a decent sammich you are dating the wrong women.

good stuff! I def recommend going there if you get the chance.

big e and myself went down over the summer and ate there…so good…

i even had one brought back for me like 2 weeks ago

I’ve been to the strip district location a couple of times. definitely recommend it. Its the original location too.

Their sandwiches are awesome, had one when I was down in Pittsburgh last summer.

You will like the market square location. It’s a nice area of downtown now…

You will also like the sammich.

The #2 is the philly cheese steak (not a real cheese steak).

The #1 seller is iron shitty beer (get some of that too)

One of those guys on the travel channel , i think it was the guy from man vs food went there, they looked good

used to work there when I was going to school in Pittsburgh. Best sammiches ever! :tup:

i always used to have corned beef with an egg.

don’t get the cheesesteak, stick with corned beef or pastrami with an egg of course.