Prison Break

it’s not on here… but i caught up on something this week on this…

perfect for those never home to watch tv… like me :slight_smile:

BUMP

for it starting up again tonight

I excite!

:tup:

yay cant wait!!

im calling the local internet crimes task force. you will be arrested soon :wave:

lol.

<3

That Gretchen is one tough bitch :slight_smile:

shes kinda pudgy… but kinda hot… but somethings up with her teeth… dunno why i think that… they arent that bad

:tup: Jodi Lynn O’Keefe is bangable fasho.

Anyways, I just got caught up on the last 5 episodes last night. Pretty bad-ass a expected. I liked how tbag and that rat bitch fat security guard guy got pwned. :slight_smile:

screw this show… the season finale is just going to make me want even more… assholes… :tup: to a good show.

None of you know good tv until you have seen dexter, that shit is off the chain.

Yea, that was sweet. One more episode to go and then ???
I wonder if they have any more episodes filmed and ready, or will it be a long wait for new episodes to be written after the writers strike and then filmed.

Think I’m going to have to get the DVD set to hold me over :slight_smile:

i love prison break…

but im gonna agree with rob on this. He def got me hooked to dexter.

its gonna SUCK on CBS BTW. Why even bother showing it?

to ruin it :frowning:

This show is played out.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for last night.

such an amazing premier. I was really curious to see where they could now go with the show since the breaking out of prison was getting old… but they definitely have a great concept for this season.

anybody else catch it last night?

great show again

Someone want to explain to me what is going on with Sara because I am confused.

shes alive… they said they just had a human head in there but it wasnt her. kinda dumb if u ask me, but oh well.