Prizm sold.

Originally posted by Cutty
i don’t give a fuck, its part of my priorities not to help those mother fuckers get richer. I had two grandfathers in the war and i owe it to them. I guess you have to have family that fought to realize.

a big chunk of my family was wiped out in concentration camps, but I’ve owned a VW…

holding a car company responsible for the actions of their former governments would be like blacks and indians not buying American cars because our government treated them like shit. honda, toyota, nissan, and mitsubishi employ hundreds of thousands of Americans… i’d say that buying a Japanese car definitely benefits many Americans.

Another interesting point is that Japanese CEOs/VPs/execs make a fraction of what US execs make… Greedy fucking pigs run the American auto corporations, which in turn leads to less money spent on beneficial programs and R+D, and more cash lining the pockets of these assholes.

Remember this: America had to put TARIFFS on Japanese cars so that American car companies could stay competitive.

with all this hatred why dont you live the US:sadwavey:

american cars the president the draft …this that…damn just move to europe or south east asia

Originally posted by slowcamaro

american cars the president the draft …this that…damn just move to europe or south east asia

blind nationalism = retarded

i love my country but i hate its politicians’ agendas.

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
i love my country but i hate its politicians’ agendas.
:bluez28: :bluez28: thats why ur’ll RUN from a draft!!!:rolleyes:

that cause he and darkstar are pussies

Originally posted by Pewterss
:bluez28: :bluez28: thats why ur’ll RUN from a draft!!!:rolleyes:

if we were fighting a legitimate war, i’d gladly serve.

if this were World War II, I’d kill to be on the front lines. It’s not. This war is even less justifiable than Vietnam. If Iraq had attacked us, or if there was ANY evidence of a link to 9/11, I’d wholeheartedly support this war. I’m a liberal, but I’m not some pacifist hippie.

if we were fighting a legitimate war, i’d gladly serve.

if this were World War II, I’d kill to be on the front lines. It’s not. This war is even less justifiable than Vietnam. If Iraq had attacked us, or if there was ANY evidence of a link to 9/11, I’d wholeheartedly support this war. I’m a liberal, but I’m not some pacifist hippie.
:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: pussy

pussy

:rolleyes:

it’s easy for you to support a war: you’re too old to go.

:rolleyes:

it’s easy for you to support a war: you’re too old to go.
i would go in a heart beat FUCKHEAD!!!OLD OR NOT!!!

fuck the draft, im not fighing. let all the :greddy: people who want to fight and they wont let them im the forces go fight.

fuck you guys im sitting here on my ass in the A/C

Originally posted by BlkP42E
fuck the draft, im not fighing. let all the :greddy: people who want to fight and they wont let them go.

fuck you guys im sitting here on my ass in the A/C
fuck u to pussy

fuck u to pussy
:bj:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:bj:
yup stay here & blow blanyer & darkstar!!!

ehh, none of that, but ill look for you on tv :smiley:

we will have a pittspeed meet in baghdad

me pewter 2fn the UT boys cause there not scared and who ever else

that cause he and darkstar are pussies

You guys go ahead and be the pawns of the government, us intellectuals will stay behind and run the country and fuck all your wimmenz!

I promise ill watch CNN every night.

Originally posted by Cutty
Look there are plenty of good american cars you can buy. its bad enough we buy electronics from them but we don’t need to keep buying their cars. don’t forget those mother fuckers Snuck attacked us!!! Are you anti american? you like supporting mother fuckers that killed our men and women?

ur joking right?

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
ur joking right?

he likes to instigate but, i really think he hates azn slant eye fuckers and im not sure why george:dunno:
fuckem

Originally posted by Darkstar
You guys go ahead and be the pawns of the government, us intellectuals will stay behind and run the country and fuck all your wimmenz!

I promise ill watch CNN every night.
dont make coments about my wife!!!