Prizm sold.

Originally posted by Pewterss
dont make coments about my wife!!!

i wasnt talking about your wife. You aint gonna get drafted!

Originally posted by Darkstar
why

How do you stop 5 black guys from raping a white girl?

why

hair sample for drug test:dunno:

Originally posted by Shaggy
How do you stop 5 black guys from raping a white girl?
give them u!!!:smiley:

why

because you are older than 26

because you are older than 26
:eek3:

i rather be over there with someone with his mentality than 90% of the people off the street now…

plus i saw him run…he sure can run for a big boy

give them u!!!:smiley:
:op:

throw them a basketball:itr41: :itr41:

Originally posted by Shaggy
:op:

throw them a basketball:itr41: :itr41:
o :slight_smile:

i have nothing against asian americans. they, like me are entitled to the same rights. But i chose not to buy japanese cars because they snuck attacked us at pearl harbor. I mean there is people still boycotting france because they wouldn’t help us, japan Bombed us!!!

But fuck all the pussies that wanna run from the draft. Look i’m not volunteering cause i have the right not to but if i have to go i’m going and kickin whoever’s ass i need too.

cutty will be bitting there knees…

Originally posted by Cutty
i have nothing against asian americans. they, like me are entitled to the same rights. But i chose not to buy japanese cars because they snuck attacked us at pearl harbor. I mean there is people still boycotting france because they wouldn’t help us, japan Bombed us!!!

But fuck all the pussies that wanna run from the draft. Look i’m not volunteering cause i have the right not to but if i have to go i’m going and kickin whoever’s ass i need too.
the USA knew that we were going ot get attacked but they didnt want to believe in the signs. also the same as 911 or govt hides alot of shit from us

fuck that, this isn’t some conspiracy like who the fuck killed kennedy, mother fucken planes were headed for 1600 pennsylvania ave. i don’t think GDUBS woulda sat on his hands if he knew all that. I’m sick of people sayin he’s resposible, some mother fuckin dune coon is responsible for that shit.

also we didnt land on the moon!!!
or explore mars w/ that rover thingy!!!

Originally posted by Cutty
fuck that, this isn’t some conspiracy like who the fuck killed kennedy, mother fucken planes were headed for 1600 pennsylvania ave. i don’t think GDUBS woulda sat on his hands if he knew all that. I’m sick of people sayin he’s resposible, some mother fuckin dune coon is responsible for that shit.

its all politiics anymore.

Originally posted by Quik
the USA knew that we were going ot get attacked but they didnt want to believe in the signs. also the same as 911 or govt hides alot of shit from us

the more you speak the more i know your a total idiot

Originally posted by slowcamaro
the more you speak the more i know your a total idiot
STFU your the idiot. i cant bump start my car… fucking idiot

Bush killed all thise people…hahahahahaha …your a fucking idiot

Originally posted by Quik
yeah and every person knows that they are going to get punched in the face, at some point in there lives. But its pretty hard to predict the exact day and time it will happen. So think of it in those terms