Progress Pics

put your bling turbo on and get more pics!!!

Lee has to make me a manifold before I can do that. Patience will guide you, my son…

there specs werent that impressive, did you match your cams to your converter and gearing if not then you are hurting your performance. Autos are crucial with this.

lower your car

People with similar setups have run fine with very similar cam specs so I am not that worried about it.

cool man, how long ya think til shes out and prowling?

Here is what I have left to do:

1)Measure, cut and assemble my SS braided oil lines for the oil cooler/filter relocation kit

2)Have a vband 3" o2 housing made
3)Have a 3" DP and catback made which I might just buy because Hybrid is way backed up.
4)Buy an exhaust manifold
5)Wire up my Defi gauges and WB02

Then we are finished.

kewl, now the real question, how fast is it gonna be :eek:

High to mid 11’s I am hoping with some 120 traps…

your car will always be slo and gay :slight_smile:

Sweet car my ex had one just like it but in white I always liked driving it… hers was a GS what is yours?

99GSX

looking good Matty… whats the ETA on the project now??

how about a timing belt? that might be necessary :smiley:

Anxiously waiting the completion of this job and a few others. I’m guessing it will be cold again before most of them are up and running to their full potential.

x…

I am thinking end of July as a finish date if not sooner…

eclipsed - Yes, your powers of observation are really starting to peak. I could not be more proud. :wink:

remember that time that i made you cry? remember it!!! keep it up fucker!!! and its gonna happen again!!!

:smiley:

i cant wait to see it in action again. its been a while since we have rolled together :frowning:

wow… you installed a valve cover. Congrats.

:wink:

:tup:

Valve cover looks nice. Paint or powder coat?