Progress Pics

Primer -> 1200 Degree Aluminum paint -> 1500 clear coat. I painted my master cylinder retaining bracket, fuel rail, valve cover and water pipe this same color.

Actually the throttle body, thermostat housing, fuel rail, fuel injectors, valve cover and hooked up a lot of the harnesses… Thanks for playing… :wink:

I winked first bastard.

WHats with the harness? What are you using for fuel? I see the FPR… but I don’t see SAFC or anything like that

Quasi-Stand alone DSMLink my friend. I did see the wink but I must oust you in public. What harness are you talking about?

it just looked like additional wires on the injector harness… maybe you are just sloppy

Nah, the Crank angle sensor wire is not connected because I am getting sigal from the cam angle sensor for simulation of crank angle. Some emissions shit that I don’t have hooked up is the reason for the other dangling wires…

are you gonna auto-x this thing?

i dont think this car is really being built for autox…

i didnt think so either although it would be fun to see it out there.

Yeah baby yeah…

Can’t wait Matt. :tup:

looking good matt cant wait to see the big mofo tubro on there.

Thanks fellas!

Rob - The car won’t be autocrossed. Cams, big FMIC, big turbo = laggy bitch. I may go to one of the BIMP events but I have to get the car put together first… :wink:

:biglaugh: this i wanna see. that monster truck on stock suspension with an auto at a go kart track

looking good, when is she gonna be rollin’ ?

:tup:

THere are some parts that are on backorder that I am waiting for and I need an exhaust made so that’s pretty much it. Maybe 3 - 4 weeks…