Project e34 Update

Its been a few months since I’ve posted anything on the car. Currently I’ve upgraded the exterior some with an e34 m5 front bumper cover, clear turn signals, blacked out kidney grills and a good wash and wax. I’m in the process of ripping out the interior and replacing it with an e34 m5 interior that is a light gray color with the sport seats. Car is a real blast to drive. Hope you guys like it.

:tup: Sharp car!

ballin!

BA ride!

shadow the chrome trim around the windows to match the de-chromed front end. for an idea of what that would look like, plz see scott’s M5.

:tup:

Hell yes to the blackout on the trim. Streamlines it really well

Nice, lots of e34’s rolling around lately.

Looks good. I have some exterior appearance ideas if you care.

-Like others said shadowline the window trim, also maybe the side molding too…
-Either put a front plate on or get a license plate replacement strip
-If your not going to put centercaps on those Racing Dynamics wheels paint/powdercoat them all black or something?

Man seeing all these bimmer’s lately makes me want one sooo bad. It’s hard enough seeing my neighbor with 4-5 BMW’s/Mercedes Benz’s in his driveway. Lookin good so far!

2.5,3.5,4.0?

Its a 3.5, Im having trouble locating the center bumper cover section to replace that part because it was different for the m5s. I think a euro plate will fill the space perfectly? Shadowline trim was next on my list of upgrades. Thanks for all the comments guys.

Ddin’t you get a screamin deal on this car too?

I bought the car for $400 with a blown diff and headgasket, body in great shape though.