Project EK!

so yeah… i gotta do some shit to the beater. Heres what i’m thinking.

Mugen Front Lip
CTR Rear Lip
JDM Black Housing headlights/grill insert
Carbon eyelids
Carbon spoon spoiler
Lowered 2.5"
Integra Seats
4dr Armrest
SI/Ex Gauge Cluster
Tint Windows
Repainted, with new lipp, hood/fender rust fixed, pinstipe gone

GSR swap eventaully.

Opinions? thoughts?

Oh and partly, i wanted you guys to keep a lookout for good deals on the parts. I’m in no rush to do this… its just a goal, so if you see any of the stuff i’m looking for, for sale on forums, friends, ebay whatever… let me know. Im just going to buy shit when its a good deal and put it together slowly.

Nice another project! you plan on getting the JDM b18c? or just a b18c1?

whatever i can pickup cheapest… brooks has someone with a GSR that needs work i was gonna buy, but thats last on the list… i’d rather get it lookin better first

hmotors FTW

I know a guy with a K20a2 that needs either a bottom end or a head that might go cheap w/ 60k on it…not too sure which one is bad but you could find either for not bad prices.

Looks like uncle steve might have him self a new project ^^

is it from a 4dr gsr that your talking about? some guy came up to me at pizza gram and asked If i wanted to buy a b18c1…but needed some work… :confused

just keep wasting your money that sounds like a good idea thumbs down

lol

you will never get your actual baller car doing that save your money

way to post 3 times in a row. :haha

the poor little “squirt” as brian would say.

i’m gonna go budget, i figure everything i want to do besides the paint/motor is less than 500bucks. and i dont need to do it asap… maybe buy a couple things a month

He just wants to dig race people. If you havent noticed… no likes going from digs. Even AWD and N/A cars. :gay

beater race FTMFW! i love my new tranny pulled the ek last night!

its true. i shoudnt have spun so much but those gears def ftw. i know someone who will sell me a ex tranny/ 98 d16 vtec head, ecu, and put everything in for 350 bucks. thinking about it… but might just wait for the gsr

i think you should stay single cam even brooks is gonna swap out the b16 and go back to single cam becasue of gas…

he’s selling the b16 to mike at synapse. he got almost 30mpg in the b16 hammering on it

the why is he trying to make his daily get awesome milage… :ponder

because he drives from Clifton Park to Scotia every morning and night?