Project R33 *Updated 4/24/10*

Backwoods mechanics ftl is how it happens. :banghead

Adam, tig a sick gas tank/fuel cell!

I don’t think Cossey really wants to spend that kind of money right now. He’s already going to unfortunately have to cough up a good chunk of change for his 911 rebuild.

Be nice for him to just be able to drive a car for once and enjoy it vs having them at my place getting repaired. As much as I enjoy working on them I do want to see him get use out of the car. Being down for a fuel cell/swirl pot system just isn’t in his sights right now, and I don’t blame him.

Correct. If I was building this as a track specific car, I’d go ahead and do a nice fuel sump system and go nuts on the build, but I’m not. The 911 is going to take time to fix, and as much as I love driving the Subaru, I want something different to drive during the summer.

Ron - Might’ve been Morgan from Synapse. He purchased one recently. I only know a few Skyline people from the forum I’m on. A lot of guys on there are d-bags so I only choose to talk to a couple regularly.

Cossey, car looks awesome man. That strut bar looks sick!!!

Really digging this car. Cant wait to ride/see it in person. Lemme know when she needs a thorough cleaning.

I’d give Kramer a call over this guy^

just sayin

so when can we expect this to be up for sale? :rofl

… :haha

Just ordered custom plates for it. Couldn’t help myself.

Skyline drivers douchebags?

Nooooo

If I were you, i’d order custom plates too :wink: Finally caught up on this thread. She’s very pretty. Hope to see her in person some day soon. You bringing her or the Ruf to the RPI show?

what’s the plate say? I prolly won’t make it out of the garage EVER, so I need a heads up.

:shifty :lol

is that your new one Steve? bout time! nobody ever got the old one!!!

That’s erngotti’s :rofl

I’ll change mine this year probably

GTR will be there. Unfortunately on the wheels that are on it now. New wheels won’t be here for a few months.

GT (NYS) ARGH

Lmao nice plate

Figured the “ARGH” is a good replacement for “R” given the headaches I’ve had so far.

You should get a pirate hat and an eye patch to roll around with. Possibly some sort of sword also

Or kitchen knife.