Projector bulbs

Anyone know where to find the H3C bulbs for the Silvia projectors, i heard they were hard to find in N.A.

AUTODREAM!!! 248-1566 marvin will help u out also say he is gay from rob!

regular H3 blubs will fit with very minimal modifications to the wiring. there is a write up on zilvia.net somewhere.

Yeah, I had a post a few months back about this. it’s really easy to make the H3 bulbs work. They fit already you just need to ground one of the wires…really easy! And then the bulbs are easy to find and cheaper, plus it gives you more selection when it comes to temperature range, and wattage.

ya if i remeber correctly the H3 bulbs dont have the same connectors, they only have 1 compared to the stock bulbs that have 2. Ill try and post a picture i ust have to find a normal H3

That is why there is a little bit of wiring invloved :E

one reason why io went back to pop ups. i got sick of the cost of bulbs. but speedtech sold h3’s that worked fine.

I support Auto Dream, but each time I check with them they never have H3C’s. Speedtech has them on the shelf each time I go there.

The H3C has 2 prongs on it. One is power and one is ground. The H3 has one prong for power and grounds through the case. So all you need to do it attach a wire from your lights harness to the bulbs casing or the metal structure that surounds it when it’s mounted inside your lens’s. all your changing is the ground, very simple for even a novice, no soldering required.

Ya ill see how much speedtech charges, but if its over the top ill just get the H3’s thanks for all the help guys

H3C bulbs can be bought at Honda/Acura dealers
part# 33165-SM4-003