Proper widebody Nissan

the orange one with drift damage and stretched wheels?

The white one with the drift damage or the one with the sunken in wheels and mismatch paint job on the body kit?

the orange one with the stretched tires, I’d just ditch the wing because odds are I’m never gonna drift it. I really like the one with the chome’d out engine bay to, and its the white one with the purple-ish wheels, so what if they all have minor flaws, easy enough to fix, they are all still beautiful cars, not like any car I’ve ever had was perfect, I’m sure the same goes for you also.

i think a little “battle damage” adds to the cars character. theyre definitely unique looking. id drive any of those. im not generally into nissans, but these are quite appealing to me, personally

Battle damage just means your not “pika pika”.

I see it a niether a plus or minus. You got it either by sucking(like me) or being a bad ass having to big wheels on a two low car that has more $$ into the suspension then the car is worth and still dirt dropping a tire all to look badass.

Thats baller. Dirt drop with full painted aero is baller. Having TE’s and Gram lights as track spares is baller.

I want to sell the lexus and buy some shit 240.

I could sell the lexus by a shit 240 do swap and body work and cage and still ave money left over for baller wheels AND save about $100 a week in gas.

WIN!!!

so do it then. btw your lexus does look sick

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/pcao007/n23901622_31771239_4911.jpg

not a fan of the widebosy on z32’s…even less of a fan of people that use the PORSCHE twin turbo emblem instead of the oem :nono

NO WAI! keep the Lexus. its a nice car.

when i went to LG over memorial day weekend, i seen 1 300zx that was NA with the porsche TT badge :idiots .i like the nissan one better

even if i had a fast as hell car(like Ray’s Supra) no way i’d put a turbo badge on it. its not the fact that id want ppl to see it or not see it. i just dont like badges on cars for the most part. i just left 1 on mine. also, its much nicer to be surprised by a regular looking vehicle. kind of a sleeper vehicle. i like those the most

Audis look so much cleaner with just the emblem on the back.
I’ve been meaning to do some clean up on the Jetta for a while now actually…

do it up. post photos also, i like pikchas

I got nothin’ on the work computer. :sad
Unfortunatley she’s just stock though, inside and out.
Google any red '03 Wolfsburg, and there you have it. :tong