Props to Innovative v. seats

Indeed corbeau’s are solid for the price. just got two of the fx1 pros. you should have went with them man. the forza’s steel tube frame blows. you’ll hit your head off of it and regret it. I had two of them in my car, and upgraded to the fx1 pros, but still none the less solid seats.

hot. I love that car

very nice, considering them for the cobra, but i may go with power before weight loss and handling…

anyways, i heard a movie must be made where a m5 loses to a neon…along with a slew of other cars incliding a modded wrx, r32, and modded talon.

when you boys are ready, i will be as well.

Lookin good Scott. Saw the car over off main the other night, didnt remember it being so damn low!

:tup: Innovative

Yeah, it has gotten a few suspension tweaks. It probably didnt look too good when you saw it, just washed it today finally

looks really nice, Scott :tup:

saved 90 lbs, so down to about 7000 lbs now?

ok that was an exaggeration, down to f-body weight, 3800lbs?!

looks great

3460 right now

going to get it sub 3400 then call it a day

any pics of stock e34 m5 seats? i would assume they have better bolsters than regular e34 seats, but I can never seem to find pics of them

edit; nevermind. before i was looking on ebay and bimmerforums. just checked e34.de which I should have in the first place. just look like wider e30 seats.

now to find a set in tan

Can I video tape this in my car as a case car?

:cool: