PRP 6/25

Nice Pics Wayne… i see u got a pic of the run Steve wrecked on

Sweet pics! Who wrecked and what happened?

SpoolinSteve on here, cut over to go down the Return rd and didnt see the mustang right there, and the stang T-boned him from what i heard…I havent talk to Steve since b4 that Run to find out any more details on it…

Yeah, I just didnt see him. Ran a 12.3 missed 4th then probably the worst fuckup of my life. My cars pretty much totalled. The whole front clip is bent/twisted.

My fuckups are always quite large it seems. Sigh.

Yea i was wondering what happ there. sorry to here that.

I feel bad for you cause that guy in the stang IMO had no clue to what he was doing. From his burnout to his launch to the accident at the end of the track.

Nice pictures. Did you happened to get any of mine going down the track?

The kid has his wisdom teeth out that morning, he was still somewhat loopy from the painkillers and stuff. He wasn’t even going to run, his friends talked him into it.

Good call :rolleyes:

wow

btw did u kno the guy in the stang personally?

Who’s fault was it?

a kid on Steel City Stangs said

That guy in the mustang had NO idea what he was doing. He literally got there and ran right as he pulled into the staging lanes. He asked if he ‘had’ to do a burnout or if he could just go up to the line… didn’t even clean the tires, then revved it up real high and popped the clutch and got a little sideways from what I could tell (never let off) and then kept going down the track. It wouldn’t surprise me if he didn’t know when the end of the 1/4 was. he looked like he was really out of his element and on top of that he didn’t know how to drive his car. (it looked really really good before the accident though)

Yeah. He never let off at the end of the track. I was going about 10mph. Even though there were circumstances involved and bad decisions on both parties…

It was still ultimately my fault because I crossed the lane.

I think its all guffey’s fault since he was the last person I talked to before that run! haha

Aww man steve, I was there talking to you with guff and matt94z right before your run. Totaly sucks. At least you ran a 12.5 lol.

On another not I was impressed with a couple cars I never seen up there before.

Subaru impreza 2.5 rs with a sti swap in it, built motor with a gt30 running 11.9’s @120

2 Dsm’s I remember running low mid 11’s

The best is the turbo v6 mustang running 12’s haha I want one, Im about to talk my woman into doing this to her car lol.

oh and the turbo and nitros’d busa running low mid 8’s at 166 mph adfuioafuio tooo fast for me.

what do you drive? i have like 70 pics so i might

post up more pics wayne !

i will later fucker i just got home from work

The charcoal Malibu…

ah k figured…i think i did but they didnt turn out good at all…next TnT ill come down to the line and get some pcitures for you

post what ever you got. Cause I have nothing of it at the track thanks

Here goes that stang