PRP 8/20

had a necent night. only got 2 runs in it was just getting late. thanks to dave for letting me borrow a decent helmet. and i got a 12.83@103 out of the bike and i was hoping for a 12.9 so it was decent.

mtsman you’ve got 11s in that car for sure.

nothign good here with the new CAI setup. It still needs tuned at WOT but its close

matched my best ET with a worse softer 60 foot. trap speed is up tho a tad due to better air last night

11.53 at 119.1 on a weak 1.66 60 foot

did get a 1.55 best 60 foot but that run my car had ignition wire connection problems and it cut out on the top end to 11.62 at 116 i think it was. Was gonna be a 11.4 run i bet

Welcome to Pittsburgh Raceway Park.

ya it was a good night except for the oil downs, and the 1000000 cars there

i only get 2 passes in, both higher than my PB’s, but i was in street trim, and had higher than normal 60’s

it was nice to meet some of the guys as well…

I tried to go but ended up in NY for work :frowning:

When is the next TNT? Im trying to fix my shifter assembly tonight.

nice runs floyd, nice meeting ya…i have some bugs to work out…was my first time out this year…

i enjoyed my 2runs for 25 bux

hey dog its all about gettin the bugs out im still gettin them out myself i still need to add some more boost to her and she should go a little faster :slight_smile:

good seeing you too. prob better you spectated though lol way to many ppl

flame thrower haha

well i was kinda bummed that i didnt run bc it was good air last night but i think i would have been more pissed if i brought the car out, saw how many ppl, and only got 2 runs so im glad i didnt. it was nice seeing everyone though!
got a few pics. sorry my camera sucks

Thanks Laura… I wish I could have seen the flames :frowning: I dont think anyones camera got it on video though, oh well. See you some other wendsday :smiley:

Had alot of fun tonight even with all the blowups… My clutch was slipping in third and fourth so the traps were 7mph off of what they normally are, so my best was a 12.26@ 109.14

i was gonna say i thought your car had some stout power but it didnt show in the times, figured somethign was wrong. that would explain it. you’d be well into the 11’s if it wasnt slipping. Be a better race with me than what it turned out to be

haha yea I saw you start pulling on me and I was like damn I never get pulled on that hard, but that run I only trapped 106 :frowning: thats lower than stock haha. your car runs and sounds good man

ill post my pictures tonight when i get home…work just kicked my ass i need a nap

TNTS are every wed. evening from around 6:30 to anywhere from 10:30 to midnight.

lol i must have been the only one to see it haha. i had more pics of your car but they are really dark. not sure when ill be at prp again…norwalk is next :smiley:

haha yea I saw you start pulling on me and I was like damn I never get pulled on that hard, but that run I only trapped 106 thats lower than stock haha. your car runs and sounds good man

I got excited when i got matched up with you cuz i thought you was near 440whp or so and figured this will be a good race. I havent been matched up with anything good yet and always appreciate a good race. PLUS your a member of GONE and you might have heard of the Thirdgen Fbody vs GONE at englishtown this october :slight_smile:

haha yea I heard of it, I would have liked to race you with the car in good form

And Laura I heard from like 5 people about the flames it shot so you werent the only one haha

Looks like I’ll try and make the next one. I got my shifter buttoned up for now until the new parts come in.

Payday is new cam day :slight_smile:

come on now where is the pics at i know you cant be that tired bc i seen you down on 48 about 630am ish post them good burn outs