PRP 8/20

I just use my spare tire jack haha…
If anyone sees me going down the track id appreciate some vids/pics as well

Weather is awesome so far today! Ill throw my camera bag in the truck tonight and take some pictures as well. Feel free to come introduce yourself if I havnt met ya before.

Ill def. be there tonight around 6:30, but not racing i need new brake shoes, but hey hope to see some of you out there.

I’ll be up there helping Val. See you up there Floyd.

k I’ll be walking around in a black pittspeed shirt with a nikon d40 so just point your cars out to me out there if I haven’t met you yet

well it was a easy first day on the railroad… im goin to grab some and get ready to roll to my paps to get my truck and trailer and i dont think you can miss me with the car in my sig and i will also be wearing a Black Hybridynamics shirt

weather loooks great :slight_smile:

Sounds good guys. Hope to meet some new faces. Ill be in a my keystone diesel shirt … Bald guy/tattoos. And my truck is hard to miss

what time you leaving cal bc i can just hope on 40 and take 43 to 70 just dependds on what time you plan on leaving

Not sure yet Floyd. I’m still working right now so I’m sure you will leave before me

I will be sporting a black Domination shirt.

Just got back into Pitt, and came across this thread, a bit to late,

hopefully I will make it out next time some of you guys head down.

Just realized I left my helmet in MD, do they rent them at PRP?

Just got in and it was a good time. Gotta to see floyds hatch run a 10 second pass which had alot of people in the stands in awwww,haha. Got to meet smokindiesel also. Was a good night.

So my car is still at the dealer, had to take the rental 08 trailblazer up…

A spectating night…

Good seeing you Adam, Laura, Guffey and Rob…

man that was a long ass ride but it was totally worth it

Had alot of fun tonight even with all the blowups… My clutch was slipping in third and fourth so the traps were 7mph off of what they normally are, so my best was a 12.26@ 109.14

well just got home and had a great time meeting everyone. First pass was a 11.1 missing 4th and on lower boost. 2nd pass was a 10.9 turning up the boost more. 3rd pass was a 10.66 turning the boost up a lil more… and the final pass was a personal best of 10.55 at 132 still not maxed out on the boost

Yea I had a great time. WAAAAAY too many cars out there tonight, but it was still fun.

The green civic really rocks Floyd! Met a few members but there were sooooo many people racing tonight that I know I missed others. Saw the diesel but did not have a chance to talk to owner since my lane was moving. Saw victor’s car a couple times but could not find him.

First pass on this new motor was a 12.2 @117 on a 2.17 sixty. I was going easy on the launches all night. Third and last pass was a 12.04 @118.9 on a 2.00 sixty. All night on only 17 psi. It definately has a high 11’s in it, maybe more. Nothing broke, it was a good night.

mtsman, I Got the see the car run! Absolutly awesome, what A fun car that must be, Is that a full interior car?
I met some other people but was more interested in just watching cars run.

Anyways I ran… Only 3 times on a test and tune night wtf?
DIDNT MAKE 12’s all I could muster up was a 13.0008 @ 108.95mph I didn’t know the decimals went that far…F

Yeah, 3 times, I agree with WTF. My friend Pat only ran twice. Sooo close to your 12’s. You will get them. A little more tuning. Were you good on your short (60’) times? I think I saw you as I was leaving but did not realize it until I got to the gate.

Full leather interior with two power seats. I have removed the spare and jack, and some of the trunk liner around the fuel pump just to access it easier during the fueling issues.