PRP 8/20

7 to watch

the car is running well and the weather looks like its going to be good, hopfully this time around I can finnally get my 12’s, and use my no lift to shift for the 1st time

should be a good night

I would love to, but its not looking good for me right now. Been playing around with photoshop instead of getting work done today didn’t help that.

Whats your best edit: I’m dumb its in your picture? I’ve always been itching to line up with a head/cam goat to see how our cars would fair, hopefully sometime I’ll be able to line up with you and find out!

haha awesome. yea I need heads first… hell im still on the stock unported intake manifold.

i will be there,

white Bonneville chrome wheels in the back, Drag radials on the front

where can i get Race gas? would like something over 100 unleaded??

the BP station about 4 - 5 miles past PRP if you are coming from indiana on rt22… for me it is about 5 miles before prp do to the fact i am coming from pgh.

i believe they have 110 atleast the last time i got it there like 4 years ago for my SRT

well after a damn long day workin on the car changing plugs breaking axles and fixing them and just doin a quick wash on it to get all the dust and rubber off of it. Truck is loaded up and ready to rock see you all tomorrow and btw i work for csx as a conductor

lol i still cant see you being a conductor

and put the passenger seat in it fucker i wanna go for a ride down the strip after you get it dialed in

I’ll be there around 6:30, but I have to swap onto my slicks and uncap my cutout.

I have a friend that comes with me every week to take pics/vids. So if anyone wants a vid of their pass down the track, come find me and let us know. It’s always nice to look back later and see what could have been better.

:burnout:

the seat is in it but maybe the last pass we can get a video

I’ll be taking pictures and videos if anyone wants one of their car, let me know.

ight sounds good to me

last time we went up to watch they only charged us 5 per person

well its time for bed seee you alllllllllllll tomorrow have a safe trip there, down the track and then back home

alrighty then, see ya at the track.

car is ready, all I have to do now is make it there

I’ll be out there. Car in the sig.

ya ill be there

if anyone wants to take pics vids of my car that would be awesome…it will look like this

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n123/ChilinMichael/SUC50692.jpg

I will be there about 6:30

i will need to swap on my Drag Radials, will anyone have a jack that i can borrow??

I can easily throw one in for you. I will throw in 3/4 socket and 1/2 drive breaker bar too.