PRP July 2,2008

leaving my house now to come out…if any of you want pictures of your car find me and let me know

i wouldve came out but i couldnt get out of work early enough to beat the traffic. but goodluck!

Any updates? How did the two hatches do?

That was floyds car? … Sweet looking hatch.

Humm…

Everyone there got to see what I got to race twice :smiley:

first pass went 12.8@107 10psi (1.8 60’_
2nd pass went 12.7@113 (1.72 60’)24.4psi Cutting out running 24:1 AFR getting locked out of thrid
3rd pass went 12.1@114 (1.75 60’)lower boost like 14-15pounds i think? it dident log. Hitting the rev limiter near the traps.
On 23X8 Slicks

All of this on a 150,000 mile 100% stock LS with a used head gasket
DSM 450CC injectors and a borg warner 366XL. The turbo is not properly matched for this setup i know. but it spools around 4500-5000 and hits pretty hard

yea Its pretty wicked.

did you notice is being right hand drive?

Yea thats my POS that will sit in over my paps till it rots bc its being a big f’in Bitch and keeps breaking up… I think it needs a new dizzy with a good coil and shit bc i think mine is gone, Im leavin Saturday to go to Atlanta for 6 weeks so if i feel like maybe workin on it when i come back i might if not i really dont care right now shits gettin old really fast :crying: :rant:

Keep at it Floyd, that’s the nature of the beast. You’ll get it figured out in time. I’m still fighting my car, so I know the feeling all too well.

I know i know i just dont understand how monday the damn car ran like a beast then lastnight it ran like a lil bitch :wtf:

it takes after the driver

:lickmahpu blow me tom :rofl:

Those times look like you were driving my old all motor hatch. Perhaps that heavy ass turbo is slowing you down :slight_smile:

Good to see you got it running without things blowing up.

Glad to hear its up and running Joe … So when are we gonna make your truck run?

Floyd, Sweet lookin’ car dude … Keep at it man, I know the feeling

well im goin to save some money when im at school for the 6 weeks and when i come back im goin to buy a new coil and get the bitch ready for some more track time

but thanks it sure looks good on the trailer where it belongs hahaha

LOL … I know were your comming from dude … I know first hand how frustrating things get, but it all works out in the end.

yea i know what you mean… This year with my fully built motor im havein nothing but problems, last year on a stock lock i didnt have a problem with it

I got frustrated with mine and got super busy. I just got it back together the other day, and that time off from it just made it fun again. Kinda refreshing.

It’ll work out, yo. :bigok: Keep at it.