prp sat nite

Well Mod the class i run in for points. I lost 2nd round. I’m kinda jacked about it. Had a terrible light .124 :doh: and the other guy ran a tenth off his dial. But good news. I runnered up in top class w/o using a delay box and brought home $350 bucks :blue:

Good job A468Bu. I wasn’t 100% sure which car was yours until now looking at your siggy. I’ll be sure to stop by next time up.

Again, good job.

i just got home when i posted that. Were u there till the end also?

i was gonna ask what time you finished, but i read the last post. we left at midnight and they hadn’t ran second round yet.

congats

We left right after Tom’s last round. Somewhere after 2am. Didn’t know that many people were there from pittspeed.Only one I knew was Tom.

Man it was HOT. The guy that oiled the entire 1320 should be tarred and feathered. Congrats on getting into the finals in TOP Brian.

yes it was hot. first time ive ever gone and didn’t have to put long pants on later. i think the guy that oiled it down had a camaro.

If I remember correctly, it was this car.

Deleted pic.

No it was a car in mod that oiled the track. The pic you showed was of a top racer. It is a car like that in mod though. The front end is all burn up though

Yes, I see now in other pics that this one has a different spoiler setup.It does look real close to the one that did though.

Wow!!! I was just going through my video from Saturday and just realized I caught it on tape. Looks like a black one.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Violatorno1/06_23_200510_03PM_0001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v696/Violatorno1/06_23_200510_03PM_0003.jpg

dam camAro’s drivers!:rolleyes:

he was running against mark from Motorworks at the time. i thought they said it was antifreeze. :dunno:

:burnout: :finger: :smiley:

I heard it was syn trans fluid. They sprayed the shit out of that lane afterwards and it really stuck then.

I watched them spray from the 60’ out to the big end. They did not spray from the starting line to the 60’. ??

I think they sprayed the starting line with those bug sprayers.