Ps3 Network S/N's (I guess Xbox live too) and games you play...

The Offseason is almost here, so staying warm inside and playing video games is sometimes the way to go. This maybe has been posted before, but I’m just wondering who else is nearby and plays PS3 games online. This is NOT a how Psn is better than Live or vice versa thread. Keep it to yourself (or make a new thread). If you play Live, you’re welcome to add your s/n also to link up with other Live players too.

My S/N: WHITERA33IT (PSNetwork)

Games:
RainbowSix Vegas 2
NFS Shift w/ wheel and chair
COD: MW2 soon?

Anyone use “Vuze” on their computer to stream movies and shows to your ps3 btw??

(COPY THIS INFO, PASTE IT TO YOUR REPLY THREAD AND ADD YOUR S/N’s AND GAMES UNDERNEATH IT).

Vuze is bloatware junk

Use tversity… much better

My 3rd play thru on uncharted 2. I don’t buy games anymore except for a few that I actually wanted to keep.

PS3 = rocketpunch1221

PS3: exCALIBERsrt4
Games: Orange Box (Team Fortress), COD WAW, Madden NFL 2010

Mines WiiDevi7

And heres a thread I started awhile ago that has some of the other members names:
http://shift518.gom-host.com/showthread.php?t=11036&highlight=playstation+names

Im pretty sure mine is Murrdog… I can never remember it haha

Don’t know, but I have a mac and Vuze works great. No need to worry about viruses.

Anyone getting MW2?? …I just went and reserved it.

Definitely.

On the topic of movies and shows on PS3; If you have NetFlix, you can order a disc that lets you watch any “Watch Instantly” stuff. Its free also, well no add on to what you already pay. Mine will be here tomorrow.

Wait, watcha mean by that? Is that part of the new Netflix thing coming to the ps3 or is that something completely different to bypass that if u already have the regular netflix

If you already have normal NetFlix, you can order this disc, that will let you stream the movies, assuming your connected to the internet.

Go here: http://www.netflix.com/NetflixReadyDevicesList?lnkce=nrd-l&trkid=425738&lnkctr=nrd-l-m
And hit “Find out more”

PS3= JUGGALOdr54

CALL OF DUTY FTW

I use Tversity too…

PSN: gtp_sg_gsr or sg_gsr…I usually dont play much though…

GT5 Prologue
COD4

im on ps3 mine is drift350z hit me up im on call of dutty world at war and gonna be on mw2

nice dude. I’m gettin it tonight

mine is camaro_408

cazlax187 or cazwrx187, i’ve forgotten. I play need for speed shift and gran turismo 5 prologue religiously.

I just found a somewhat decent setup for my g27. I haven’t played GT5P in a while though. S/N is MelJ87. Any other good racing games?

psn name is same as this one. i havent played lately, but i like to play worms.