Pulley Puller for a GTP

My brother is going to be getting a smaller pulley for his GTP but he is going to need the pulley puller. Anyone got one that we could borrow or know where we can get one?

dont do it…unless youve done it before…also is the blower pulley keyed??? if its not keyed it needs to be pressed on or the blower could get damaged from install

its real simple, i’ve done a ton of supercoupes. Search on sccoa.com if you need help, you need a 3 jaw puller.

Pulleys are like 75 bucks new. 5 percent or 10 percent overdrive.

it is super easy and I have a puller.

i’ll let you use it, just pick it up from me

Sweet, he should have everything in a few weeks.

what a dumb thread i thought you needed one now not in 3 weeks…wtf also i can borrow you one if you need it…

Well, I said he was getting it. He has the option of getting one from the company he is getting the pulley from but they are going to charge him $110 for it until he gives mails it back than they are going to charge him $50 for it.

Borsh for the hookup.

Dont use the 3jaw on that car.

just don’t let Brosh do it.

:lol:

wait, what size pulley is getting, does he have any other mods?

3.25 pulley
with reprogramed PCM, Exhuast and intake.

who programed it?

digital horsepower inc

is that all he has done? Is he putting the 3.25 on or does he have an even smaller one?

no he is just getting that. Why?

it would be best if he had headers. if all he has is somthig like U bend delate, dhp, int. the cars gona knock.

Why would it knock?

Its to small for the mods (that pulley size). Stock exhust manifolds, and the DP flex (only 2.1 ID) suck. Remeber its a non IC blower, “heaton”. And stock was a big ass 3.8 pulley 7psi. Anything over 10psi without some major intake charge cooling (IC), or better cly filling (cam,heads,headers). Spinning the blower faster, just heats the piss out of the intake charges more. It will knock, ande pull timming, not make any more power. Your feel a little “faster” with more tq under 4K, but it knocks up top. And you slowly kill the motor. Get headers or a cheap IC 1st Pacsetter just came out with what looks like a good/buget setup.

it will knock

I have full intake, full exhaust, DHP PCM, 3.4 pulley, 1.9 rockers and I still get a little knock. I wouldn’t put a 3.25 until you scan it