Grang Prix GTP

Anybody here know a lot about these cars? I am getting one and want to mod it mildly. I read up on it a little and to my understanding you cannot go any smaller than a 3.4" pulley w/o putting in new rocker arms. If that is the case can I get into the 13’s with a 3.4" pulley and an intake?

Originally posted by bics56
Anybody here know a lot about these cars? I am getting one and want to mod it mildly. I read up on it a little and to my understanding you cannot go any smaller than a 3.4" pulley w/o putting in new rocker arms. If that is the case can I get into the 13’s with a 3.4" pulley and an intake?

I would buy an 03-04 cobra motor and put it in if you want to go fast:D

do you have a pulley puller???

do you have a pulley puller???

yep

Good I want to get a new pulley asap.

you’re going to want to get that thing breathing better before you do a pulley, or kr will own you…

The least for 13’s is 3.4",intake, get rid of the stock U-bend and it is possible on a cool day with the headlight out and probally like a 2.0 60ft. I think SLEEPERGTP’s ran 13.9-14.0 with only those mods.

Originally posted by 97greengtp
The least for 13’s is 3.4",intake, get rid of the stock U-bend and it is possible on a cool day with the headlight out and probally like a 2.0 60ft. I think SLEEPERGTP’s ran 13.9-14.0 with only those mods.

you can go to 3.25 without rockers, but you need a pcm, downpipe and exhaust unless you get an intercooler.< then you can go to a 2.8. sleepers car can do 14.0-13.9 with a 3.4 everyday. with better tires , he may be as fast as 97greengtps car.

3.4,cold air and down pipe,i ran numerous 13.9 and 14,s.on a good day i could,ve pulled a 13.7 or better with the right conditions. For now i would suggest a 3.4 and cold air system then drive it and you,ll feel the dif right away.For 13,s you want to get a new pcm remove the u bend and then you could hopefully break into the 13,s.I would reccomend colder plugs and a drilled t-stat to keep down that knock retard cause that is the biggest power killer on gtp,s. Check out clubgp.com there is 16,00 members world wide and there is everything you want to know about gtp,s on there,pm me if you have any concerns or would like to join our local club gp.

when are you getting it? i saw the dealership moving your car around today on my way home from work. whats happened to the fender:eek:

Originally posted by Steel City
when are you getting it? i saw the dealership moving your car around today on my way home from work. whats happened to the fender:eek:
:wtcslap: shhhhhhhhhhhhhh it,s made that way

I should put down a 12.9 or so as it sits right now. I have an intercooler that I designed for these cars and that will go on shortly after Im done with all the testing and such. I should be running a low low 12 by mid spring if the tranny holds that long:eek:

Originally posted by ociperformance
I should put down a 12.9 or so as it sits right now. I have an intercooler that I designed for these cars and that will go on shortly after Im done with all the testing and such. I should be running a low low 12 by mid spring if the tranny holds that long:eek:

how much and let me know! i want one!:cool:

Originally posted by Gnocide
how much and let me know! i want one!:cool:
x29725r3475808975:D