pump gas bitch 11.34 :)

Awsome run! Awsome car. Nice to see yet another quick sleeper.

Cripes…just when I though I was “ehh, kinda fast”…Im back to feeling slow.

Very nice orzech.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:47,topic:28699"”]

Any DSMs on there that run these times…and people drive everyday? Doubtful

[/quote]

I ran consistent low 12.025 -12.3 with no traction and 112mph was my lowest trap all last year and I drove it everyday…mind you this was on a stock motor, 16g and a small side mount intercooler everything stock appearing or stock. So maybe you could learn something from wnydsm.

ps. my car will be in the 11’s on pump gas and street radials this year too.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:47,topic:28699"”]

Any DSMs on there that run these times…and people drive everyday? Doubtful

[/quote]

just so you know there bud, i drive this car every day, sun or rain. i only have 1 car on the road, and have been driving this car for 2-3 years now making it faster every year. so not really sure who you are talking to.

also… going to put in some 1000 cc injectors and hopefully hit 10’s, just because of all the fuckers that said it was completely impossible on pump gas.

:2fingers:

[quote=“orzech,post:64,topic:28699"”]

also… going to put in some 1000 cc injectors and hopefully hit 10’s, just because of all the fuckers that said it was completely impossible on pump gas.

:2fingers:

[/quote]

That’s my boi!

Great job again Chris!! I still can’t believe your on a stock tranny!! Whats this black car I see??? 2.3 stroker???

nah, black one is more a mild build, thinking just 400ish HP. stock 6 bolt (thats where my 880’s will go).

here is a vid of my launch… my dad sucks at filming so i cut the rest of the video short. it was great the annoucer goes “11.34 at 122 miles per hour GOOD GOD!” followed by lots of cheers/woahs :slight_smile:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/d48d0006-98d0-44c3-94ee-9923015b0ea5.htm

EDIT: stewpid vtak hunduh in the background ruining the sound in the video :frowning:

gary… might have to go hit up lancaster with you some night. they do time trails and stuff there right? are they strict on car inspection/rules and stuff there?

fuck im going to the track asap!

how much power are u putting down… ballpark?

[quote=“psphinx81,post:69,topic:28699"”]

fuck im going to the track asap!

how much power are u putting down… ballpark?

[/quote]

somewhere around 450 ish, maybe a little more, not really sure.

Wow. On pump gas. I need to get my ass in gear.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:29,topic:28699"”]

Impressive…and in un DSM like fashion it didn’t blow up :tup:

Maybe WNYDSM can learn something from you :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I finally figured out where ESPNews got their idea for those "Talking out of your A** " commercials. One of their producers must have met Sherm.

[quote=“orzech,post:70,topic:28699"”]

somewhere around 450 ish, maybe a little more, not really sure.

[/quote]

wow nice im around the same on the spray… how much do u weigh in at?

i have some wegiht reduction done, no spare, CF hood, no cruise, abs, a/c, and emmisions/canister. one of these days ill get this heffer on the scale/

[quote=“orzech,post:68,topic:28699"”]

gary… might have to go hit up lancaster with you some night. they do time trails and stuff there right? are they strict on car inspection/rules and stuff there?

[/quote]

I’ll be ready soon too. Last time I was there, I don’t even think they asked me to pop my hood. You’ll be ok. If its not a domestic, their inspectors don’t know what they’re looking for anyway (other then to make sure your not leaking anything and that your battery is tied down!)

well my battery is in the hatch and i dont have an external kill switch for it mounted outside the car.

:tup: mang

[quote=“Rx3,post:71,topic:28699"”]

Wow. On pump gas. I need to get my ass in gear.

I finally figured out where ESPNews got their idea for those "Talking out of your A** " commercials. One of their producers must have met Sherm.

[/quote]

Really does any one on from the Buffalo area run those times in a 2g? or even a 1g DSM…I don’t think so…sorry

Anyways…very impressive times for a street car…good luck on 10’s :tup:

buffalo/rochester close enough, same idea

i have a feeling gary will be hot on my heels soon too.

[quote=“Carbonfiberhooded,post:74,topic:28699"”]

I’ll be ready soon too. Last time I was there, I don’t even think they asked me to pop my hood. You’ll be ok. If its not a domestic, their inspectors don’t know what they’re looking for anyway (other then to make sure your not leaking anything and that your battery is tied down!)

[/quote]

mines a domestic. last time i was at NYI, i was just asked if i had nitrous or “anything like that”. i said no, and let me right on by. it was a light night, only like 30 cars. i was out trapping over 140 in the 10s and they didnt say a word :snky:

then again, my car is quiet with closed exhaust

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:77,topic:28699"”]

Really does any one on from the Buffalo area run those times in a 2g? or even a 1g DSM…I don’t think so…sorry

Anyways…very impressive times for a street car…good luck on 10’s :tup:

[/quote]

turbotsi has ran consistent 12.00’s @ 125ish last year on a bad clutch…his new setup equalls 11s easy on pump gas. Skrappar will be awd this year with 11’s in sight and I should not have a problem with these times.