pump gas bitch 11.34 :)

:tup: :tup:

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:80,topic:28699"”]

turbotsi has ran consistent 12.00’s @ 125ish last year on a bad clutch…his new setup equalls 11s easy on pump gas. Skrappar will be awd this year with 11’s in sight and I should not have a problem with these times.

[/quote]

dont forget booby, if he ever finsihes his car:bloated:

[quote=“Devioustsi,post:80,topic:28699"”]

turbotsi has ran consistent 12.00’s @ 125ish last year on a bad clutch…his new setup equalls 11s easy on pump gas. Skrappar will be awd this year with 11’s in sight and I should not have a problem with these times.

[/quote]

When it happens post up :tup:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:77,topic:28699"”]

Really does any one on from the Buffalo area run those times in a 2g? or even a 1g DSM…I don’t think so…sorry

[/quote]

You don’t “think” so. Stick to what you know Sherm.

sweet
more decently quick cars around

[quote=“Rx3,post:84,topic:28699"”]

You don’t “think” so. Stick to what you know Sherm.

[/quote]

Apparently more then you about the track times of local DSMs…

[quote=“orzech,post:68,topic:28699"”]

gary… might have to go hit up lancaster with you some night. they do time trails and stuff there right? are they strict on car inspection/rules and stuff there?

[/quote]

Tues nights r TT, they r strict, usually AFTER they notice how fast ur goin. When ur techin, if they ask, tell’em it goes low or mid 8’s, u will need a helmet, w/at least a snell 2000 rating, u need a 6pt cage at 7.49 or faster, I got away w/o one for 2yrs. If ur battery is relocated, smoozem, tell’em you’ll make it legal next visit:D

[quote=“dpm90iroc,post:87,topic:28699"”]

Tues nights r TT, they r strict, usually AFTER they notice how fast ur goin. When ur techin, if they ask, tell’em it goes low or mid 8’s, u will need a helmet, w/at least a snell 2000 rating, u need a 6pt cage at 7.49 or faster, I got away w/o one for 2yrs. If ur battery is relocated, smoozem, tell’em you’ll make it legal next visit:D

[/quote]

wtf, so i cant run there i guess (1/8th time)… boooooo

guess ill just have to try to sneek one last run in when they dont remember me. figure buy the 1000 cc injectors, give myself a couple weeks to really spend some time tuning everything 100% to the fullest, and then make one last run :slight_smile:

[quote=“orzech,post:82,topic:28699"”]

dont forget booby, if he ever finsihes his car:bloated:

[/quote]

Its in Hybrid’s hands now!!!

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:86,topic:28699"”]

Apparently more then you about the track times of local DSMs…

[/quote]

So now you’re the resident DSM expert on track times? :roll:

Laughable. Don’t you have an LS1 to fix or something?

Im still waiting for a local buffalo DSM to post up low 11 sec results…

waits

waits

OH look I was right there are none…

Maybe this year?

You are an idiot Sherm. How about you just keep the negative malaise to yourself.

We’re all still waiting for your “Killer” car to hit the streets and actually do something worth talking about.

waits

waits

*still waiting *

Maybe this year?

Why can we not just stop this crap and enjoy our friends wonderful track time?

^ listen its nice out, this is probably the last decent drama we might see till the snow falls :lol:, don’t kill it

[quote=“Rx3,post:92,topic:28699"”]

You are an idiot Sherm. How about you just keep the negative malaise to yourself.

We’re all still waiting for your “Killer” car to hit the streets and actually do something worth talking about.

waits

waits

*still waiting *

Maybe this year?

[/quote]

Never once made mentioned of owning a “killer” car…have other things to work on career and what not…sorry

but way to change the topic…

Did you find any local DSMs in the low 11s yet?

oh no people on the car forum might have negative thoughts about me :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:95,topic:28699"”]

Did you find any local DSMs in the low 11s yet?

[/quote]

There WILL BE a few this summer!! Just you wait!!

I know there will be that wasn’t the point I was making…

I know there were a few that could have ran those times…

but no one did thats the point I was making…

good luck to all :slight_smile:

:tup: on the track times

im gona have to agree with sherm on this one. im sure that there are cars capable of certain things, but its lame to say what a car should and will do. prove it, then noone has anything to say but congrats.

o.k. at this very point in time no one in buffalo area has a slip to prove it…but there has only been like 2 drag events and its not even summer. What you said was, maybe wnydsm could learn a thing or two…but we don’t have too, we just have to get to the track. Beside grouping cars is gay…your particular car is slow but there are domestics that are fast…

Chris did you post this on the dsmlink forums in the fastest pump gas thread? I think you be up 9in front for 93…to bad e85 is at some pumps…lol … great job regardless.

Nice pass, thats a qwick streetcar, gotta love boost. Just cant believe only on 93 wow.