PUR Automotive - Grand Opening! (Sat Sept 29, 2007)

Hey All,

Just wanted to update you all with the necessary info about PUR Automotive’s GRAND OPENING on Saturday September 29th, 2007!

Come one, come all.

Read the flyer for more info and if you are a team or car who wants to enter the show and shine, please email me > giancarlo@purauto.com <

Cheers,
GC

P.S. Let’s have an awesome time!!! :yikes:

Sounds like a good time. I’ll drag my ass out there :slight_smile:

Anyone else coming to represent SON240SX or their own crew? If you would like to enter the show and shine, please email me.

Thanks,
GC.

Hey All,

I need a head count on who will be dropping by. The more the better… as always. Also, be sure to bring out your SON240SX banner as there will be an award for BEST CLUB REPRESENTATION!

Come’one… come’all!

Cheers,
GC.

P.S. If you want to be part of the show and shine, please be sure to email me giancarlo@purauto.com Thanks!!!

ROFL the only son240sx banner that you will ever see is at the top of this forum.

Wow… what happened to the group then? We used to have a banner and such for shows… hell, people would actually show up.

===

Update Everyone:

PUR Automotive - AFTER PARTY

Time: 10:00pm
Guestlist Signup: @ Grand Opening

No Cover, etc

===

I hope you can all make it - no joke! Let’s see if there can at least be 20 SON240SX cars that show up! COME’on! Hell, I have people from NY/NJ/Boston driving up - you’re telling me you guys who live minutes away can’t make it?

Thanks,
GC.

hmm…about 30mins from where I live, if we can grab more people I wudn’t mind coming.

haha, it sucks that our Son240 community doesn’t have it’s own banner or something to represent that we’re a part of a car club :open_mouth: