pur automeet (gtrc and toronto supra club) pics

http://www.gtcars.ca/online/special-events-meets/79614-pur-auto-meet-pictures.html

there were more than a few 240sx there including my friends 180sx. unfortunately there were too many cars that not all the cars made it to photos. post up here if you have any photos.

p.s. spd-dmn!!! we were all waiting for you mike. even i changed my mind about not going cuz i thought you were gonna be there.

WTF i life like 10 mins frm there, what time did this take place?
nice rides none the less

i got there at 5:30pm and left at around 11:30pm. when i left there were still about 10-15 cars there. a few of the people just accidentally found out about the meet when they were passing by others were informed by people already there. it basically snowballed into a huge ass meet.

shiiit.
nice gtr ^ ^

thanks. :slight_smile:

people actually use gtcars?

looks like a good meet, reminenscent of the old Dr. Inks stuff… well the first one anyways

i really wanted to make it down, but was workin on my car (way out west) and didnt get home til late

No its not.

just kidding, hope its running better now!

its not

^^ this is why im less inclined to show up at meets anymore. how were you able to tell that its not running better seeing as you didnt see me come in nor leave the meet? btw it is running better with the mines tuned ecu plugged in.

for people that dont have a gtcars.ca account. my next two post will be pics directly cut and paste from gtrc.

heres a direct cut and paste from sxybeast aka robbie on gtrc. hes the guy in the 4th to the last pic.

and heres more pics courtesy of Hazesus and Tokyo ghetto of Dimanatti.com

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHASFHASDKLFHASDFKHASDFHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

alex your my hero…

and that white s2000 was built by formula honda when they had that tuner shop… i know the guy who owns formula honda… well used to own it, i think he still owns 40% of it or somthing, nice car none the less…

you love it dont you. its the actual one they use in japan. theres two versions a magnetic one and a suction cup. i got it courtesy of my friends at nextmod.com. which white s2k are you talking about? i hope its not the elussions one with like a million leds. he sold part of formula honda to other people and they built other shops there like purauto.

alex ur car sticks out like a sore thumb

I heard it when you fired it up for a bit, didnt sound right.

Now that’s an engine bay right therrrr. J/K but one of the nicer shots I’ve seen of my motor.

Which Nikon do you shoot with?

is that a fucking SUPERCHARGED nsx! ugh. what kinda numbers is that beast putting down?

That skyline GTS-4 sedan is sexy. I love that body style on the R32.

I forget the exact numbers but I know its 400hp+