Purely for Curiosity

NYSpeed is supposed to be someplace to kill some time and for automotive questions and builds.

Its kind of a seasonal thing I think. Some people like myself, don’t mod my car in the winter, and if I have a question or build I’ll post it in the spring or summer. So in the winter you are going to have a lot of OT, besides drift meets, pics, and questions and comments about new cars.

I think banning people because of OT comments are stupid. Yes I’m talking about Newman. You ban somebody like him from NYSpeed you are taking a lot of knowledge from what is supposed to be an automotive forum. Look at his job and the shit he’s built, or currently is building. If he’s being a dick in an OT thread then ban him from OT.

As far as classifieds go, I like it the way it was before but thats not up to me. I like when people can vouche for cars, or can share knowledge about that specific car that the seller may not know.

Some of the cars that are sold here are whores. Look at Zerodaze’s hatch. He chimed in on threads about his former car for sale to answer questions people didnt know.

Just my two cents.