Purely for Curiosity

That is Human nature at its finest. Wanting to belong. By siding with someone else, they can feel apart of something else. The Sense of belonging.

Dismissing the off topic section will just kill the general Automotive section. There has to be a place to post that link about umm… “Check out these tits” By not allowing people that ability, they will move elsewhere and you’ll soon see the death of a forum.

I think the largest problem is the clash between the young and old, as you mentioned in the other thread. I don’t know you personally, but I’m sure you were that stupid kid back in the day too. Everyone was, you just have less time to get caught up in it now and / or grew out of it.

I personally do not see anything wrong with the Forum right now. Sure I would like to Post in threads like: http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43733

Who use to be a co worker of mine to say congrats on the moving and good luck in the future.

Or tell some complete asshole he should go fuck himself cause he’s holding out on lots of info of his car he is selling mostly pertaining to the hack job he did when he wired up the harness.