Quad/DirtBike Meet

Riding a dirt bike, I’m in, keep me in mind.

:tup: in for any date outside of the moms races. there are 2 Rzr’s one sport and one 4x4 in the crew I usually ride with.

What about first or second weekend of april? I’m free most weekends so it could be sooner.

I will legit ride anything any place

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

I’d be in for a majestic meet, not too sure how a MX setup bike would handle tall pines

I rode all of tall pines on a ltr 450 with 18s.

Id love a solid ride at majestic. Looks like I’ll have to buy a helmet now. :frowning:

My property is only 30 min from Majestic…

And Choda you should wear a helmet every time you ride!

I’ll bash a supermoto at majestic, no trailer needed. Nfg…

poll added

I can ride when ever. Just need a day/few hours notice so I can run and load up.

I hand my race bike with slicks at Area 51. It was sketchy as hell.

Also if some people wanted to ride I have a few place to ride around my place Joe had been over once but we just went and played on the ice

mods can we change the poll to public

Tkc80’s :slight_smile:

http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/donkeyballs69/IMG_20140221_135513.jpg

I’m in the same boat. Not worried personally. April 5th I have an afternoon / evening stag but free otherwise.

I’ve been to both majestic and tall pines, granted majestic was 5 years ago on a raptor (and I think once on my wr426) and tall pines was this past summer on a ktm 520. Both seem more or less the same, more trails at majestic though. Both have a small (read: SMALL) mx track, although majestics was a smidge bigger. Both have camping.

No reason to pick one over the other besides distance. My buddies parents lives across from tall pines so that’s a plus for me. :slight_smile:

Do you guys camp or ride and leave when trails close?

I would rather camp… but day 2 of riding hard with no shower is rough… lol

Tall pines has showers now