Quaker Steak Cruises!!!

I heard that Quaker Steak and Lube is having CAR CRUISES this summer!!! I can’t wait.

That is awesome! They were by far the best weekly cruise in the Pittsburgh area. Right now the Wexford Starlight Cruise isn’t so bad, but a bit more mellow b/c of it being in a church parking lot. I remember the craziness that used to go on there. Hopefully you speak the truth! Where did u hear this from?

edit: Also maybe some good racing will stir up in Pittsburgh again. When PSR was still around there were tons of us who went to Robinson then went out and ran them.

Street racing is dead around pittsburgh mmm kay

^speaks the truth!

no there not i hear this every year. if they do ill keep you posted.

words from the man that would know :mrT:

where is this Quaker at?

The one hes probaly referring to is in Robinson. Thats where the shows used to be.

I wen to the one in Robinson a few years ago…it was somewhat decent…went into the Sam’s Club lot as well…ton of gay ass ricer tho

you want to see rice…come to Middletown, Ohio (near Dayton) its either Stangbangers or Ricers… and its a full shopping mall parking lot probably about a football field size parking lot and most of it is full. No one really races anymore, cops became bad. We use to race down Breiel, but there are 2 cops at the beginning, 2 in the middle and 2 at the end now. so its up to high way runs now

I wish Quaker Steak would start those shows up again. It would be nice to have the option to go to Starlite on Fridays and Quaker Steak on Sundays.

Norwin Hills Car Cruise every Saturday 5:00pm.

Right off Irwin exit - PA Turnpike.

i wish they would start those again. i like wexford alot but its kinda far. plus quaker had then on sundays and they were better than caste village’s.

I used to live in hamilton county ( fairfield )
waste of good open roads

Wexford Starlight FTW.

i like cars

It would be nice to have two full time cruises all summer, but towards the end of Quaker it wasn’t worth going to for the trouble, mainly the ricers… but it was cool to have bar there to grab a few brews… But Starlite although mellow is always good They pull a good mix of cars, almost always something new to see…

Quaker steak had a good view of the 3 lane parkway. :burnout:

Sorry Starboy you are wrong the ink is on the paper and the first Quaker Steak and Lube Car Cruise will be on Sunday May 27th. It will not be at the one in Robinson it will be at the New location near Centry III mall in Pleasent Hills. From what I have heared it is going to be big. Dj, live bands, featured car clubs each week. Every sunday untill Labor Day. It is the truth. Give them a call 412-653-9464 ask for Randy or Tony