Question about stock SMIC for CA18

I’ve been searching for SMIC piping to make my life a lot easier for the swap i’m doing. Dopey88 has his stock SMIC up for sale piping and core and everything but it’s from an SR20 will this work for CA18 application?

Plz someone help as i wanna buy if it is going to work

you can ghetto rig it ahah…my buddy has a sr sidemount on his ca…just looks like ass

how much ghetto rigging required? i’m prepared to have a little ass looking going on until i can find a much better FMIC

i dunno ill find a picture and show you…its not HORRIBLE…but i tihnk it looks gay lol and messy

here ya go

Doesn’t look “ghetto rigged.”

That is how is sits on the SR in stock form. The only thing that looks terrible is the BOV welded on the hotpipe. But if you get a complete stock SMIC and piping setup you’ll just have a black steel pipe there.

Obviously stock is never going to look as good as a powerdercoated custom setup.

yea that flange for teh bov is welded up really bad…its not HORRIBLE like i said…but it
does look somewhat messy lol…the pipe connected to the intake manifold is held on by
a rubber coupler lol and thers allot of ghetto rubber hoses…but it works! i guess thats the
most important part

I got the stock ca18 coldpipe if you’d like … 20 dollarez…

i’ve got the stock cold pipe too. It’s not been to easy to find hotpipe so that’s why i’m gonna go thru with the buy. Thx for all the replies tho and yea it’s got the stock bov all on black piping so it’ll do until i’m ready for and can find a FMIC.

well I might be upgrading to a full FMIC very soon in a few months here… Currently I am using the apexi hybrid set-up… It’s a smaller 4" thick core that uses the stock piping routes but relocates the core to the front instead of side… Its definetly not that great due to long piping and blocking the core but still much better than SMIC. I’ll message you to see if you’d be interested.

I think when I upgrade I want to go directly to FMIC. If your buying from somewhere that will have many for sale lemmie know where u’re gettin from. Thanks for the offer though

I was going to get a core from bings most likely than get the piping made. I just have to get around to relocating my battery but -30 weather does not help.