Question about the kills

no shit lol

i think the little ninja came out of you in that post :rofl:

Wait my car makes power till 6800 :confused: do i not have an LT1

I agree 100%

wait, where is your car? :smiley:

Motor is fine, but them damn Denny’s driveshafts UGGGGHHHHHHH

WRONG. They have plenty of top end. Even with stock heads. Just gota make it happen.

as stated before, dig is more about the driver, roll is more about the car.

I dont care I will run either way. My car is already at a point where there are no “bad ranges” to roll race from :stuck_out_tongue:

:tdown: any one can miss shift, anyone can lose traction

yes and yes , u can

missing a shift and losing traction are errors on the driver’s part (rather, the driver not knowing his car that well). If you have those problems on a rolling start, you’re a lousy driver. (but if you have those issues from a dig, it takes a little less effort to fix that.)

top end…

LS1 > LT1

I don’t think we are talking about LT1 vs LS1

A roll is just easier…

sometimes random encounters happen at a light, other times on the highway…

yea I prefer races from a stop too, but I do agree rolls are a little safer in a general stand point. I am not gonna be a dick about it, wanna race either way? Fine with me, thats why my car is set to do either. Simple as that

^^^ oh snapZ r u talkin about the 2.2 litres of fury??? :stuck_out_tongue:

who gives a poop.

Its no big deal either way, but its just nice to call out a buddy, hit the highway for 10 minutes then cruise back and hang and talk about stuff. I dont think any of us here take it too seriously, at least I dont.

Case in point, I’d say the SkrappaR and I are buddies, and we had no problems hitting the highway for a few runs. It was fun, easy, and fast - its just that simple.