2006 Roll or Dig

Ill be building a setup over the winter and im wondering what i should build it around, the ROLL or DIG ? Before it was allways digs, but now its been roll races :spin:. hmmm…I think im gunna go with teh RoLL Combo cuz most of the dig setup cars are more of a “track” cars then street.

Do a dig setup…

You see what BigHands does right? From a roll and a dig? Having a solid ass end in a car with the right gears will win you races…

Just think if your buddy Justin had a rear end in that car with some suspension… it would be a fucking freak out of the hole…

i’ll be getting a 12bolt so dig for me

well apparently its all roll now i think i seen more import dig races than domestic dig races this year :lol:

lol… but if you look at it the way I told you to, DIG would be the best setup.

You don’t have to run rediculous gears… that are only good for the gayth… you can run a decent gear that will see 150mph… and still run low 6s in the 8th.

Make sure you have some room for some tire… a solid rear end… and rolls will be to your advantage as well…

How about both? :idea:

Thats what im doin :gotme:

I like the idea of both :tup:

Do you have a shell yet??

… if it has the ability to be deadly from a dig… it will be even more deadly from a rolllll.

i’m not sure if you guys understand or not.

A well tuned drag race setup is more than capable of ripping shit up from a roll.

Are You deciding on how to build a real-life car based off of internet racing?

internet racing ?? Im talking REAL life racing :wink:

oh, street racing. setup on the internet. right, I forgot, sorry.

not true …What if i want a dig car with 513s in the rear ? Its not gunna be sweet from teh roll…

I don’t know anyone who needs a 513 to be a quick street car… actually I don’t know of anyone running them on the street…

no matter what you do build it so you can drive it … don’t have a car that makes gobs of HP at the sacrafice of low end TQ … that just ruins drivability …
do all around sweetness … good looks fast and enough HP AND} TQ

no offense, but Choda’s car tops out @ 130… not a good dig / roll car IMO.

you mean something like you got :smiley:

I cant go from a dig, glass transmission, so I’m just gonna be the guy that says “Roll” :wink:

As you can se I reference Big Hands… he traps 140+… and is a 9 sec car… not an 11 second car… that traps 120+, and tops out @ 130… thats no race car.

If you can’t roll @ 45… and by 130 know who won… then your too damn close anyways. Start at a slower speed…

Go both…it’s not that difficult to do. Get enough power to run lower (numerically) gears and have the best of both worlds. There are a few ‘03 Cobras in my old hometown (Minneapolis, MN)…both solid 10 second cars @ 130ish running stock gearing (3.55). One of those Cobras recently went to a single turbo setup and first pass out went 10.0 @ 140…60’ was a 1.47 on Nittos. I’d think both those would hold up pretty well on the highway.

see, now You’re making conditions and it becomes ghey

:stuck_out_tongue: