Question for people who went to the auto show today

Did toyota have the FJ there? Buddy wants to know.

id assume so

I work for Rohrich Lexus and i’ll be down there tomorrow. I’ll check for ya.

Hopefully if i don’t have to plow tomorrow I can make it out.

I went but I don’t know…

I went there, but most of my time was doing the KDKA radio show, so I didn’t get to look around very closely. What I do know is that some of the cars that a lot folks were really looking for (Dodge Challenger, Chrysler Imperial) were not there because the Chicago show is also at the same time. Folks I talked to, including Don Hammonds from the Post Gazette feel that Pittsburgh was getting jobbed by Chicago in terms of some of the new releases not in production yet.

heres what he is talking about, if anyone is wondering.
http://pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21951

jobbed?

gettin schoold by chicago. meaning chicago is a better show then ours :down:

Philly’s show is now too…

no

I didnt go, but i heard the Ford Daytona Coupe is there, i want to see that. and the new mustang gt 500.

I didn’t see that…thing, but Pgh definitely got jipped this year. Show wasn’t as impressive as any year I’ve gone, which is a shame. They did have some really nice cars there, but not many concepts.

it was an ok show i cant say i would go again …

is the new camaro there?

no but there is a concept SS thingy that is like a big 4 door retro want a be camaro in the GM section.

and the dodge mega cab is rediculous. just sit in it with the back seat reclined. its like your in a limo

that thing is but ugly I seen that in the hotrod magazine. If GM produces that Im going be like the tool shelby and buy a neon :doh:

Yea wtf is that thing? I think they just left it there from last year…

The new Z06 is nuts. I’d sell a kidney for it.

-j

I think my eyes were going to start bleeding when we saw the Dodge Kahuna… ugliest thing there, IMO.

We looked @ a Subaru for me though… :x:

Just remember they dont float