question for synapse guys on pricing...

i saw on the website that the 600hp intercooler core is going for $399… how much to fabricate the rest of the piping for a fmic kit for my STi?.. not looking to do this right now but need a general idea on overall cost so i can save up. the kits out for my car now through APS, PERRIN and others are priced astronomical… i figured cheaper and done locally would make baby jesus very happy.

Mike should chime in any minute…

id say between 1199 and 1299 with all the couplers and t bolts, and the 600 hp intercooler. would be powerdercoated black or polished.

would that include a bypass/bov?.. and the black annodized sounds PERFECT… :banana

What material? Flared ends on the piping?

as inexpensive as they can get it while maintaining reliability

Big difference between alumn and mild steel.

But the shit adds up.

Material
Coating
FMIC
etc…

the shit aint gotta win shows… im going for function, not form

all we use for charge piping is aluminum, and all the ends are bead rolled. 4 ply couplers. a tial 50mm bov would be an additional 215 dollars.

needs to be recirc

they will have one available if you arent getting this done for another month. :banana

im not 100 percent on the pricing of the new recirculating blow off valve from tial, but i know it outflows the current 50mm.

http://www.tialmedia.com/NH/alphaq1.jpg

Bullshit removed from topic and put into Battlefield.

thank you cossey… wow… did i just say that… :wtf

Believe you just did.

I’m thinking about going FMIC this year as well, stock top mount has plastic endtanks and the tabs that hold it on tend to blow apart after around 18pis or so. Same with o-rings on the intake mani.

sti topmount fit?.. i know of one that will be available and is known to hold ~23psi from a fp green :ponder

Only if the STi intake mani, and all fuel/vacuum hoses under the hood come with it. I think the turbo is needed as well, I didn’t look into it much. FMIC > STi TMIC.

sti tmic = 125$… fmic = 1k$…hmmmmm :confused

STi TMIC + related parts needed for install = >$1k.

:nono doubt it…but ur car, ur choice.