Question for the diesel owners on here

seems like all the good trucks that are priced reasonably are like over a hundred miles away

call my old boss at lewis henry auto sales ,tell em what ya want he will find it for ya 383-3232 ask for larry ,tell him john from park auto sent ya

I’ll have to do that. Thanks. Im gonna try to hold out till march or april though before I actually buy one, unless my truck shits the bed on me in the meantime. This way I can save a few more bucks.

You sound just like the stealership that told me I must of had a programmer in it because it has an exhuast and boost gauge.

well, did you?

No I didn’t. They tried getting out of my warrenty because it needed a fuel filter. And then I told the guy that I’m a diesel mechanic for CDTA and he said “so why didn’t you do it then” so much for friendly service.

i hate stealer ships and there bullshit!
not trying to be sarcastic or anything, why do you have a boost gauge with no other mods?
beacuse its amusing to watch while driving is an acceptable answer with me. lol

he is nosy ,is that a good answer…or his other car has one why not the truck

:lol all of the above are correct. Plus I do diag a lot on the busses so I like to see what’s going on. Also belive it or not if you watch how much you are boosting you can save fuel. If I keep it under 10psi I can get a good amount out of one tank. It doesn’t help me a lot though because I floor it a lot :lol

Definately do this. :thumbup

i put an exhuast, boost and pyro gauge in my truck before my tuner. but i put them in planning on getting a tuner.

the 2007 gmc is a base model truck. doesnt even have the bucket seats. i love my bucket seats/center console its alot more comfy inside the truck. def go and sit in both trucks!

the chevy is a sweet color! i love my blue shines so nice when its clean.

thats what i figured, the only reason i had a gauge in my 6.5 was to watch it pin itself every time i rolled into the go petal :rofl:rofl

overboost??