Question Of The Day (QOTD): Have you ever...

yes.

Have you ever got all lathered up in the shower, farted, then turned around really quick to see if you made bubbles?

lmao, no

have you ever smelled your girls dirty drawls

ha yea

have your ever put it between your legs while showering with a girl and pissed all over there legs?

wtf? no hahaha.

Have you ever “accidentally” slipped it into your g/f’s ass?

yes

have you ever truely sharted in public?

no they ask me for it

edit: 716 got there first
yes

have you ever smacked it at work??

no, but seriously contemplated it while working over nights :smash2:

have you ever considered soliciting a prostitute?
(seems relevant today)

yes in amsterdam i seriously almost gave in.

have you ever shat on someone whilst gettin busy?

No…and never really wanted to.

Have you ever had sex outside, and watched people drive/walk around without them noticing you?

No, but I did bang a girl on the lawn at a concert at Darien Lake.

Ever say “Thank you” after getting a hummer?

yes

did you ever get caught in public with wood?

Yes.

Have you ever banged a girl so hard you farted and then kept going hoping she didn’t hear it?

no

have you ever been getting head and you start throat fucking the girl and she tries to get you to stop but u just keep going kuz it feels so good, then u start to choke her and she starts crying so u say fuck it might as well finish if ive gone this far, then when your done and shes screaming at you and crying you just say “sorry, i didnt know”?

Yes and your sister still hasn’t forgave me haha J/k

have you ever been at the crossroads, where you no longer want to be with the girl, but dont want to kick her out so you keep her?

:lol:

yes

have you ever convinced your girl to have a threesome with her friend, and once the action commenced, you payed no attention to your girl and went to work on the friend?

No,

Have you ever climbed up a really high cliff with no type of rope or safety harness, just to realize when you get to the top that have to climb back down and your scared?

Yes and It sucked.

Have you ever screwed a girl without a rubber, and busted a little inside her before pulling out and not tell her and just hope nothing happens.

yes, and man did that go down a bad road.

Have you ever jerked it to the lingerie section of the sears/jc penny’s/kaufmans catalog?

yeah, in like middle school

have you ever screwed in every room in your apartment/house in one session?

yes…wait…thinking…1,2,3,4,5

yep

have you ever banged an older chic that wasnt sure what you meant by “here comes the houdini”?