Question! RB20DET!

hey people of the N-E-C-C Brotherhood, (and sisterhood for you Silvia Sisters)

I just need to ask one question,

are parts avaliable in Canada for the RB20DET engine?..

or are they all special ordered from Japan…

thanks.

They aren’t readily available in Canada unfortunately. No version of the RB20 was produced in North America so you have to order the parts from Japan.

DEPENDS WHAT U LOOKING 4, IF YOU ORDER PERFORMANCE PARTS ETC MAY SOURCE IT FROM USA , OEM REPLACEMENT WILL BE VIA NISSAN SHIPPED HERE.

Alot of thr basic replacement parts can be found here, Just need to know what car to get them off of.

For an SR the only JDM part is a CAS.

For an RB, i believe it is timing belt, water pump, CAS and maybe a little more than is JDM only.

depends what parts your talking about.
I believe internals will be harder to come by, but if you need to replace something, upgrades are probably easyer to find and cheaper than OEM any way!!
but things on the outside of the block have a better chance of being shared with USDM cars.

www.courtesyparts.com

Great guys, fast shipping too

But do they have anything for skylines?, they only have stuff for the cars of north America

Call them, they stock almost every SR part and alot of RB parts.

I mean, performance parts.

are they hard to come by for a RB20DET?..

READ!!!

Wicked, thanks for all the feedback!.

not to be an NECC traitor, but the Skyline MB has a thread devoted to which nissan parts are interchangeable with the RB20DET. you could go off that, and use the sponsor there for parts. most such as JDM speed shop are well priced and ship to you withing 4-5 days. Pretty solid.

Though expensive, The Skyline Shop has tons of parts just call and ask. Adam @ Feast Auto Export can find anything and for a good price. But shipping from Japan can get pricey too.

what is Skyline MB? can you put up a link that thread?

www.jgycustoms.com
this is a pretty good company i just bought my flywheel from them, and they are going to make an intake plenum soon so you can get rid of all that gay piping

gtrcanada.com